IGNORED

Ping G20 Shaft Options

Note: This thread is 4244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all, totally new here and after reading so many posts I just had to sign up.

Anyway my question is this. I have been fitted out with Ping and the recommendations are as follows

Hand Options

Right Handed

Set Composition

3-PW

Shaft Options - Available Flexes in (R,S)

CFS (SR, R, S, X) (STD)

Flex Options

Soft Regualr Flex

Shaft Length

+0.25"

Cushin Insert Options

ADDED

Grip Options

Ping ID8

Grip Thickness Options

White

Lie Angle Options

Green Spot +2.25

Loft Angle

Standard Loft

Shaft Stepping Options

Not Required

Now I can upgrade to the Project X / Rifle 5.0, Project X / Rifle 5.5, Project X / Rifle 6.0 or Project X / Rifle 6.5 but have no idea as it was not an option when I was being fitted accept Soft Regualr Flex would be best for me.

I have heard Project X shafts are good, however can I ask advise on whether I should upgrade to one of these ?

I have the G20s and these are great Irons. I have had the Eye2s and others in the past but these Pings are awesome. I have the CFS Stiffs and like them. Ping has really done well with this new shaft. Can't speak on the Project X for you but if you need a reg flex my guess would be that the X's are too stiff for you. I like a higher ball flight though. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Note: This thread is 4244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!