• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhatcher

Custom shaft + grip for driver?

2 posts in this topic

I bought a Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 driver with regular shaft and 10.5* launch angle.  I've been thinking about getting a custom shaft and grip for it and was wondering how to determine which shaft and grip to get?  I know there's custom fitting and was thinking about a Golftec fitting for it but, it seems like the Golftec stuff is more for recommending complete clubs with custom adjustments opposed to custom shafts from different brands etc.

The reason I'm thinking about getting my driver customized is because although I hit it well, I hit my brother's driver a little better and it's a Callaway FT9 with a Fujikura shaft.  I like my driver and hit it well enough, I just think it could be a little bit better.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

You can always call Titleist to see what fitters they recommend in your area, and try one of them. But definitely get fit, it'll really help launch angle, carry, distance, and spinrates.