IGNORED

2012 NFL Season

jamo
Note: This thread is 4128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gmen update: I think the newbe Andre Brown is actually teaching Bradshaw how to have patience and let his O-line set up their blocks. He looked really good yesterday.

Big Blue dominated, Yankees won, and I shot a decent 81 on Sat...life is good.

dak4n6

RGIII needs to learn to run OUT OF BOUNDS!  He will last a whole lot longer.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Alex Smith is reported to have a sprained finger. Hope he gets better since we have the Giants coming in this Sunday.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Should be something all QB's are taught in training camp.  Some of these guys just don't know how to slide, Vick still can't do it right.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

Alex Smith is reported to have a sprained finger. Hope he gets better since we have the Giants coming in this Sunday.

I'm hoping it's his right index . Should be a good matchup, although Big Blue's D has looked meh last two games. Too many injuries - they can't put pressure on the QB and can't stop the run.

dak4n6

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

NINERS!!

Looks like we might have a QB Controversy people.

You might be right. That Krackerjacks (I forgot his name) kid looked solid last night, arm and legs. And Alex Smith is only a couple years into his amazing rebirth...wa,wa,waaaaaaaa.

dak4n6

Kappernick (spelling?) looked great! Im not a niners fan but i was rooting them on last night due to fantasy issues. That kid looks like he is taking control of the team and leading them pretty well especially for a #2

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Looked like one of the Manning brothers he did, the way he was slinging the pigskin - great accuracy. Plus he's fast. Had the Bears D on their heels the whole game...

dak4n6

Although i hate when brandon marshall gets double teamed... But looks like opposing teams may have found a solution to the Bears... Stop brandon marshall

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

It was only one game for Kaepernick.  Remember Matt Flynn threw 6 TDs last year in one game and he is on the bench.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

It was only one game for Kaepernick.  Remember Matt Flynn threw 6 TDs last year in one game and he is on the bench.

You are right, it is one game, not a full season, although many folks out here believe that this was not a fluke, that he has had this capability all along. I believe that Alex Smith is not a very good QB, and just about any decent QB is going to look really good running the SF offense because it is built on running and play action. Heck the first play of the game was a beautiful play action pass and the Bears thinking SF was going to run it with a backup bought it hook line and sinker. The Bears defense was on their heals for the rest of the game. Kaepernick is going to be a decent QB, great, who knows, but I think he can easily run the SF offense. All this makes me think we should have tried harder to get Peyton. We would have won the Super Bowl.

Michael

Originally Posted by mchepp

You are right, it is one game, not a full season, although many folks out here believe that this was not a fluke, that he has had this capability all along. I believe that Alex Smith is not a very good QB, and just about any decent QB is going to look really good running the SF offense because it is built on running and play action. Heck the first play of the game was a beautiful play action pass and the Bears thinking SF was going to run it with a backup bought it hook line and sinker. The Bears defense was on their heals for the rest of the game. Kaepernick is going to be a decent QB, great, who knows, but I think he can easily run the SF offense.

All this makes me think we should have tried harder to get Peyton. We would have won the Super Bowl.

With Kaep at QB, the offense definitely looked more dynamic. Alex Smith can't do too much on play action. The offense reminded me of Oregon's offense - seemed faster and was more spread out. I think I saw the play stats and it was pretty balanced on the ground and through the air. Either way, if Alex Smith becomes healthy, I still think Harbaugh will continue to put him as the starter.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Note: This thread is 4128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!