• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cipher

Taylormade Rossa Spider Refinish Project.

6 posts in this topic

Had a little fun.  Bought a taylormade rossa putter cheap on ebay for $40 shipped.  I decided to refinish it(work at a body shop).  Just repainted the black part that was chipped up, matte black and got rid of all the silly lines on top, replacing them with one brushed aluminum alignment line.  Fun project and looks much better than the original design I think.

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by cipher

Had a little fun.  Bought a taylormade rossa putter cheap on ebay for $40 shipped.  I decided to refinish it(work at a body shop).  Just repainted the black part that was chipped up, matte black and got rid of all the silly lines on top, replacing them with one brushed aluminum alignment line.  Fun project and looks much better than the original design I think.

Yes that does look good. It would match your i20s.

My thoughts exactly.

Awards and Achievements

Looks good?  Which way is up? IMO, a massive eyesore but each man to his own girl.

Originally Posted by joekelly

Looks good?  Which way is up? IMO, a massive eyesore but each man to his own girl.

Yeah it's ugly but better than the original look.  Just one of many girls I know my friend.

Awards and Achievements

I'd say Taylormade should have used a loom more like this. The original is just too complicated to look down, it takes your focus off the putt and directs it onto the topline of the putter.