IGNORED

Is there something off about my distances?

Note: This thread is 3806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Datsyuk

It makes sense now even though they're on the same line. The return key is your friend.

Sorry if my posting doesnt quite meet your standards but please keep the smart ass remarks to yourself.

Drivers: Titleist 913 D2 Aldila phenom
Fairway Woods: Titleist 910F-d
Fairway Woods: Titleist 909 F3 or

Hybrid: Taylormade tp 18 or Mp fli hi 2 iron 
Irons: Mizuno MP-52 3-pw
Wedges: TaylorMade RAC Z TP
Putters: Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #2
Golf Bags: Titleist Blue cart bag

Shoes: Footjoy Dry joys

Golf Balls: Titleist Pro v1x

Originally Posted by GixxerTed

Sorry if my posting doesnt quite meet your standards but please keep the smart ass remarks to yourself.

I didn't mean it as condescending as it sounded. I did think your entire comment was aimed at the person you were quoting. Nonetheless it we probably won't be sharing any guffaws any time soon.

Originally Posted by Audaxi

The numbers look fine for you. Perhaps a little low on the 4-iron, as others have stated, but not bad at all if they're consistent. And to reassure you that your buddy isn't this great amazing guy, the only good/great player I know of that hits a PW 150 is Bubba Watson, and it was when he delofted it to an 8 iron during the Masters and hooked it 30 yards onto the green. It's likely that you buddy just delofts his PW to an extreme degree, except that he does it consistently, or he could just have much better ball striking (a lot less likely), or a combo of the two.

his friend told me that he frequently delofted his clubs, and even said in fact that his PW he delofts to about an 8i.  i just don't really understand what that means unless they are really leaning the club forward?

i am not a sweeper, i do a good bit of divoting.  i feel like even when i make solid, solid contact, my 7i won't travel more than about 165 max.

• 1 year later...
Note: This thread is 3806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!