• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avant

Another So Cal Golfer

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have been a long time viewer of the forum so I figured I might as finally join.

I am out of Orange County and have been golfing since June 2011.  Pretty much got hooked after going back then and now I play 1-2 times a week and hit the range 2-3 times a week.  Current HC is a 10.7.

I have played Taylormade clubs since I started but last week decided to switch my burner irons out with some Titleist AP2's.

Current bag:

Taylormade Burner 2.0.  Motore F1 85 gram shaft cut to 44-inch.

Burner 2.0 3 wood and hybrid.

Titleist 710 AP2's with KBS tour shaft cut 1/4 inch and Winn lite grips.  3 degrees flat.

Taylormade xft wedges 50, 54 and 60 degree

Taylormade DA-12 Tour putter

Sky Caddie SGX.  Best purchase i made and really helps with course management and track my HC.

I am actually going to go purchase the new 913 driver and 3 wood later this week so my bag will be updated.

I play San Joaquin golf course a bit if anyone is every around let me know.

Happy to join !

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome!  There are a few other OCers on here, and some of us also play Rancho fairly regularly.

You should join our so cal golfers group here on the website ... http://thesandtrap.com/groups/show/65/socal-golfers

We are setting up a little TST get-together/tournament in December at Mile Square if you are interested.  (There is a thread on that group dedicated to it ... check it out!)

Awards and Achievements

Awesome.  Thanks for the link.  I posted in that thread and I am for sure down to meet up and play!

Welcome to the forum!

Awards and Achievements

Welcome to the forum!!!

-Scott