IGNORED

Callaway HX Diablo Tour

Note: This thread is 4157 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Going to make the switch from the trusty Tour B330 RXS.  Too much spin for me.  I need a longer ball that has a little less spin.  The compression is a little higher but it still feels good.  I dont like the Tour B330 RX at all.  The RXS has been by ball choice for a few months now, the only problem is the price point and it is about 5-10 yards shorter off the tee than the Callaway.

About me: SS- 90 mph

I want a medium/ soft putting ball

I want hop and check [no suck back on shots]

Under $40

If you could recomend some golf balls or review the Diablo Tour that would be great.

Putter:  Classic Black Platinum 1

Driver:  R1 Stiff flex

3 Wood:  AMP - Regular flex, 15 degrees

3 Hybrid:  Baffler T-Rail - Regular flex, 19 degrees

Irons: :tmade: MC Forged - PW-4

Wedges: :cleve: 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Blade Black Satin - 52.10 and 58.10

Ball:  Pro V1x

I use the Callaways myself sometimes and I feel that I get more yardage with them as well.

In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

Note: This thread is 4157 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!