• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question about older Wilson prostaff set

1 post in this topic

I have a partial set of Wilson Prostaff clubs given to me.  They have the maroon graphite shafts and tan Winn grips. Did this set have a putter?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• I Really Dislike the "Golf Dinosaur" Commercials
      By JP golf · Posted
      I hate this one!!! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it...   Now this one, I want to throw the remote at the TV -  I don't know why, but I can't stand it. Golf Dinosaur- not so bad - but stupid
    • What is your target score?
      By JP golf · Posted
      Target vs. Expectation?...  I guess honestly I go in thinking 39-39=78 target.  My goal is +1 every three holes (or better of course).  Now, actual expectations...  82 or lower - anything above 82 and I feel like I struggled around the course that day.  78 and I'm happy but I expect somewhere between 78-82. I adjust a little based on the course that I'm playing but I guess 78 is my base target.  I don't really target any lower because I feel like I'm putting undue pressure on myself to score and I like to keep it fun.  If I start pressing and pushing to much I'll start to look at hazards and lose focus on what I'm trying to do vs. being worried about what I might do...   Hope that makes a little sense. Yea, so my allowance is 1 bogey every three holes - =Target 78  (assuming par 72 course)
    • Longest Iron in Your Bag (and why?)
      By Mike Boatright · Posted
      A 2 iron is 18 deg a one can be 18 bent strong or 16 deg. It makes no difference if your Ben Hogan or just the average Joe playing long irons only has marginal advantages compared to 5 woods and hybrids in fact it's almost non existent! Unless your a super high speed player who needs a club for the British open to tee off with on certain holes then woods are simply better it's a fact. A 1 iron is basically a shorter stiffer 15 deg 3 wood.
    • Tom Watson turns down PGA Hall of Fame off over Bishop
      By Broke100Once · Posted
      Bingo.  Bishop was on the way out, it was just a matter of time.  The Poulter incident was a conveniently-timed last straw.
    • Davis Love: 'Hard to imagine' no Tiger, Phil on Ryder Cup
      By Broke100Once · Posted
      They should both be assistant captains to prepare them for their inevitable stints as Ryder Cup captain.  Phil could captain the team as soon as 2018, in fact.
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries