IGNORED

A gap in my bag

Note: This thread is 4182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been playing for a year now with only 13 clubs! My irons stop a 25deg (5), i have an rbz hybrid at 22 deg, a 3 wood at 17 deg and a driver at 11.5deg.

I am wondering wether to buy another wood hybrid, both rbz 5wood and 3 hybrid are 19 degs or get closer wedges.

My 3 wood is only 10-15 yds shorter than my driver at 220-240 yds.

My irons are a set so the gaps are even, but PW is 43deg, GW is 49deg, SW is 55 deg and a lob at 60 deg.

My handicap is 27-28, any ideas please.

I agree with apotheosis. Unless there is a gap of 20 or more yards between clubs, there's nothing worth filling with another club.

My bag:

Driver: G10 10.5* w/ Pro Launch Red Reg 

3 Wood: G10 w/ Pro Launch Red Reg 

18* and 21* hybrids: G10 with Pro Launch Red Stiff 

4-PW: Ping Eye 2 Irons w/ Reg GS 95 

56* and 60*: Tour-S Rustique Wedges w/ Stiff KBS Tour 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 

Note: This thread is 4182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!