IGNORED

Pictures of weird stuff on the course.

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 4175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure if this the right area, it is still on the topic of golf. Catch something odd on the golf course? Post it here! I'll start.

A set of Cleveland irons in it and I don't know what else was abandoned on the tee of the 2nd hole... No one was around.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When you gotta 'go', you gotta 'go'!

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Not sure if this the right area, it is still on the topic of golf. Catch something odd on the golf course? Post it here! I'll start.

A set of Cleveland irons in it and I don't know what else was abandoned on the tee of the 2nd hole... No one was around.

haha, playing a couple weeks ago and saw a guy walking put his bag down on a tee box.  He's on the phone and just starts wandering off and probably walked 3 fairways over...about 30 minutes later he comes back in a cart and retrieves his clubs.  Was rather strange to see someone just wandering around.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

haha, playing a couple weeks ago and saw a guy walking put his bag down on a tee box.  He's on the phone and just starts wandering off and probably walked 3 fairways over...about 30 minutes later he comes back in a cart and retrieves his clubs.  Was rather strange to see someone just wandering around.

I would have been even funnier if he had his phone hit with a golf ball. Always seems like someone has to be yelling into the phone on the course.

I found this on a course where I work about 10 years ago.

• Upvote 1

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Originally Posted by LBlack14

I found this on a course where I work about 10 years ago.

Lol...

Note: This thread is 4175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!