IGNORED

Feedback on CW legacy irons and TM MC irons

Jclez
Note: This thread is 4176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, i'm just back from the "field" to test both CW legacy with shaft 85R and TM MC with DGR300. Unfortunately the shaft of 85r was obviously not the right one as I had to slow my swing to be able to hit properly the CW , but when hit properly that head seems to get the ball out very very fast . On the radar in the proshop I was close to 178 kmh(same as the TM but faster by 10kmh than anynother head MZ). I also hit it with the 95R feel light but more better shots overall with more standard swing speed. The TM MC work fine , also a bit strange a few meters (5-8) shorter than the CW on good shots ( I played 9holes so,enough to get averages).. On the radar I hit it at 155m on avrg with good launch angle and balle spin (~3000). I also tried he KBS shaft both regular( balooning because of too much spin4500+) and the stiff which was perfect with good launch angle and correct spin(~3000). So my feeling after those tests is: the CW head is superior, the shaft dgR300 or the KBS stiff are the best best for me. Now one question though, what if I put : the KBS on the CW head?( as I havent tried this combination, whihc looks the best of both ). Any thought on this? Thanks for your feedback

Could you give a few details on the CW legacy irons you speak of? Is CW maybe a company abbreviation?

I tried to google CW legacy irons, and got links for the CW 150 Legacy ( a commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the US Civil War), and CW Legacy Irons tattoo shop. Nothing about golf, though.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!