IGNORED

Big Beak 3 Re-Runs

six_overpar
Note: This thread is 6896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For the love of God when is the Golf Channel going to stop showing repeats of the Big Break 3? We get it, Danielle won, it's over and (probably) so is her short lives LPGA career. Give it a rest all ready. It's like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or West Wing on Bravo or Law and Order (any version) on TNT. Everytime you turn around it on. I bet between Big Break 3, all versions of Law and Order, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and The West Wing, that you could constan;y watvh those shows for 24 hrs a day, 18hrs at least.

Can't the Golf Channel run some highlight reeels from the 1979 Masters or US Open? They seem pretty fond of Tiger, show some of his highlights. Anything but the Big Break 3 for the 2,554,651,685,532,549,986,498,521,359,721,138,543,521,545,846,913 time.
Please I beg you, I would rather watch Tom Nettles interview anyone than sit through another episode of the Big Break 3.

Mon, May 16 4:00 am Danielle's Big Break! A Week on Tour
Tue, May 17 1:30 pm The Big Break II Winner Takes All
Thu, May 26 7:30 pm The Big Break III: Ladies Only Ultimate Match-Up

Can't wait to see what June brings.

• Administrator
Mon, May 16 4:00 am Danielle's Big Break! A Week on Tour

The Natalie Gulbis reality show.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Natalie Gublis Reality Show?

I agree. I have had my fill of ol' Danni Girl! I tried to watch the "Danni Special" with no luck...she is more annoying than these repeated threads about how annoying she is!

Off topic: I watched the final match of Big Break II (missed it before). It was much more exciting than the BBIII match from a strictly golf perspective. I remember not liking Double-D but after watching the finale you could really see how much it meant to him. What really surprised me was that the in-studio "extra" prize (1 exemption, I think) went to Bart! They really should have given that to Double-D....similar reaction to the BBIII finale when Pam appeared to get absolutely nothing. That show has some strange prize policies.

... What really surprised me was that the in-studio "extra" prize (1 exemption, I think) went to Bart! They really should have given that to Double-D....similar reaction to the BBIII finale when Pam appeared to get absolutely nothing. That show has some strange prize policies.

The "extra" prize was automatic invite for the next (male) Big Break. I think the reason was the fact, that Bart won all skills challange but one, during the eliminations - he was always the exempt player -> the best player?

Losing a 3-hole match play... hm.... with just a little bit of luck I could beat Tiger on 3 hole matchplay . Of course more you play, less likely weaker player will win, but on 3 holes? I guess the organizers realized, that Bart was the best and missed out by one lucky shot by Skip (stuck the 9i to 2 ft). Pam should get an award though, I agree. I propose a book on golf etiquette and proper gamesmanship

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
Hey...I was watching TGC yesterday, and during one of the commercials for the Mcdonalds next week, it showed Cindy Miller from the Big Break 3, as if she was going to play.. Has anybody else seen this? Was I just having a "moment" or is she really going to play? In a major? later
The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

Note: This thread is 6896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!