IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Kate B is super hot. I wonder if she plays golf.

• Upvote 1

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Lindsey doesn't do much for me. And since the thread title is "Beautiful" and not "hot" or something I'm sticking with mostly headshots.

And yes, the accent helps tremendously.

OK, I'll join in on the fun ... and speaking of hot chicks with accents, here are a few of one of my all time crushes ...

Joss Stone:

Joss Stone

• Administrator

Just one quick note, especially if you're going to add multiple photos of the same individual: names are nice. Without them finding more images becomes difficult. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just one quick note, especially if you're going to add multiple photos of the same individual: names are nice. Without them finding more images becomes difficult. :)

My bad (thanks for adding it for me!)  And since I'm back here ...

Cristina Aguilera:

Cristina Aguilera

No matter the "phase" she's in: Cristina Aguilera

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Valley, your post was deleted as it's .

Way, WAY off topic. :)

Kate Hudson's one of the few blondes I like:

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Valley, your post was deleted as it's .

LOL, very true ... does he get to keep the "thumbs up" I gave him for the humor of it?

My man Chris Robinson agrees with you on your second point (at least he used to)

Funny is also sexy:

Nasim Pedrad

Nasim-Pedrad

Abby Ellliot:

And a couple regular TV favorites:

Stana Katic (Castle):

stana katic 1920 1200 dec042010 500x312 Stana Katic

and Reshma Shetty (Royal Pains):

Rooney Mara - stunning

And she has spunk.  If you haven't seen the movie 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' - the American version of the movie directed by David Fincher - then you should.  Rooney Mara is totally transformed into a goth punk chick, and is still beautifully hot and mesmerizing... And coupled with Daniel Craig (James Bond 007)... Makes for a heavy flick that is definitely worth the rental.

Valley, your post was deleted as it's .

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! It was the same woman! Lol....Some do find that beautiful.....not me but you are using your own opinion to decide beauty Iacas!  Anywho, golfing dad I did lose out on the skin for humor as well...

• Upvote 2

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! It was the same woman! Lol....Some do find that beautiful.....not me but you are using your own opinion to decide beauty Iacas!  Anywho, golfing dad I did lose out on the skin for humor as well...

LOL.  I get the reason why he deleted it ... you yourself implied the pics weren't beautiful when you posted them (still funny though!) and that is basically the opposite of the title of the thread.  No biggie though.

If he was just going to delete pictures that he thought weren't beautiful, he might want to delete that pic of Greenday's Billy Joe that Beach posted just up above.

I kid, I kid ... it's actually Adam Lambert.

Sorry, I'm done.  (She is very attractive in the other pics, I'm just not a fan of the last one)

Here's one from my "guilty pleasure" category.  Or in an ode to Bill Simmons, let's call it the "Khloe Kardashian All Stars" meaning you probably either think she's pretty or butt-ugly ... there's no in-between for some reason.

Ke$ha:

Kesha Sebert4

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Wow.... definitely a "bring home to mom" type....

JK. She's hot in Social Network. But the dude in this pic I just quoted scares me a little.

PS- Wish I could see Valley's joke. Darn you, Erik, and your rules!

Constantine

Krysten Ritter

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

• Administrator
Originally Posted by JetFan1983

PS- Wish I could see Valley's joke. Darn you, Erik, and your rules!

Pictures of Christina Aguilera when she was, as VG said, not so beautiful. That's all. I'm not enforcing my own standards, but when you post and effectively say "this is not beautiful" then that's not the spirit of the thread. I'm not here to judge. If I was, this thread wouldn't have a single goth chick in it.

You just have to honestly believe that what you're posting is a beautiful woman. No games, no tricks. No "ha ha made you look!" photos of women from peopleofwalmart.com.

In the true spirit of the thread, a few of Jennifer Aniston...

Haha, gotcha.

And to get myself back on topic:

Mara in the Social Network

And just ignore Dave here. The key is to focus on Jen's stems. Captain Obvious, out!

Constantine

To clarify on Rooney Mara, she is beautiful. And how they transformed her into the goth punk chick in the Dragon Tattoo was pushing the envelope on what I thought/think as being beautiful. But then watching the movie - she actually pulled it off. And by the end, I was thinking... Wow, this chick turns me on. Lol

Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!