IGNORED

John Daly sponsored by Warrior golf

meenman
Note: This thread is 3949 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With his warrior deal he has also lent his name to a new line of alcoholic beverages. Grip it and Sip it!

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/newstuff/2012/12/the-john-daily-cocktail-grip-i.html

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

Interesting, considering they are privately owned.

Yeah, I asked him if they were public at that time, he said no. Regardless, he said he bought stock in the company, so however he managed that he was excited about the investment. He was a nice dude and played well with his Warrior bag and clubs so who was I to say anything about it?

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by newtogolf

.....I hate to see a guy with his natural ability and skill waste it on drugs, booze and bad women.....

I think the old joke goes, "He spent most of his money and natural ability on drugs, booze and bad women, and the rest he wasted."

Occam's razor

Originally Posted by CraiginKSA

I think the old joke goes, "He spent most of his money and natural ability on drugs, booze and bad women, and the rest he wasted."

Old joke?  I thought it was a George Best quote.

"I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted".

• 5 months later...

You might think they are sleazy, but I own a set, if you give them a try I think you'll change you're opinion of them real fast! They are really awesome clubs, I sold my Callaways after my 45 day trail! I now have in my bag, the Tomahawk driver 9 degree, the 3 wood, the 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids, and the 6, 7, 8, 9, P, 56 degree, 60 degree, and they're blade putter. My game isn't what it was in the mid 80's when I could play 4-6 days a week and shot 3 over par per 18, but it's much improved and getting better all the time. I play about once a week to a week and a half. Trust me, they'll give you your money back if you are not satisfied, and they'll cut you some slack on the price if you like the clubs but tell them you just can't keep them, you A.) can't afford them right now, or B.) Wife wants you to send them back. They'll work with you, or throw in some free stuff if you cry hard enough that you really like it. You'll have to pay shipping, but for a bag, extra clubs, or a 3 dozen free balls for $24.95 shipping, how can you beat that?

You might think they are sleazy, but I own a set, if you give them a try I think you'll change you're opinion of them real fast! They are really awesome clubs, I sold my Callaways after my 45 day trail! I now have in my bag, the Tomahawk driver 9 degree, the 3 wood, the 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids, and the 6, 7, 8, 9, P, 56 degree, 60 degree, and they're blade putter. My game isn't what it was in the mid 80's when I could play 4-6 days a week and shot 3 over par per 18, but it's much improved and getting better all the time. I play about once a week to a week and a half. Trust me, they'll give you your money back if you are not satisfied, and they'll cut you some slack on the price if you like the clubs but tell them you just can't keep them, you A.) can't afford them right now, or B.) Wife wants you to send them back. They'll work with you, or throw in some free stuff if you cry hard enough that you really like it. You'll have to pay shipping, but for a bag, extra clubs, or a 3 dozen free balls for $24.95 shipping, how can you beat that?

Utah, how much does warrior pay you? How often do you have to check google for warrior postings on golf forums? I might be interested in a side job.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Note: This thread is 3949 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!