IGNORED

New Pics Added! PING debuts it's 2013 Line: G25 driver, fairway, hybrid, G25 irons and ScottsdaleTR Putters

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Particularly like the hybrids.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I really like the look of these clubs.  I think that they will sell really well, and hopefully take some of the market away from that TM contraption.  I will stick with my i20 woods and irons, but these are great options for forgiveness and are very easy on the eyes!  Love them.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

The Matte Black finish is the best looking club out there, i love it, way better than white, or the new tayloremade retro racing stripes :p

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Any idea if they're coming out with i25's?  I'd like to buy some i20's and would love a price drop

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

Any idea if they're coming out with i25's?  I'd like to buy some i20's and would love a price drop

Not sure, the i20's came out Feb of last year and PING usually works on two year cycles.  Except the G20 was out for a year and a half, introduced in Sep of '11, maybe they're changing things up.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone hit this G25 Driver yet?

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Originally Posted by cipher

Has anyone hit this G25 Driver yet?

I'll be hitting it Wed at the PGA show, look for lots of pics and video this week on the site!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 4085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!