IGNORED

Dunlop 13 Driver - Beware

Gilberg
Note: This thread is 4133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought it was a cousin?

It was a "cousin" who acquired the free Dunlop driver, but an "uncle" who forced the tire store to take it back, and only paid a $10 (instead of $20) restocking fee. Mainly because he isn't someone to mess around with.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Fromthecoast

Thanks for setting me straight. I didn't realize the whole family was getting in on the act!

Well they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I would be careful what you say on here. He may force you to remove your post for $10.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Originally Posted by Gilberg

My cousin (not legally but we are basically family)

Well, actually its not his cousin. So we wonder?  Is he the family friend, or might he be the natural father of this cousin? If so,  the uncle in this act has been cheated by the OP. And you better not mess with the uncle

Originally Posted by MyrtleBeachGolf

He is clearly a troll here on the forums, but a very funny one.

This level of trolling quality deserves its own category. He isn't a troll, he's an imp or a gnome of some kind. A leprechaun maybe?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

This level of trolling quality deserves its own category. He isn't a troll, he's an imp or a gnome of some kind. A leprechaun maybe?

If this is true.... I'm not quite sure I know what a troll is. However, I would like for this to happen once a month or so just because I laughed my ass off at all these comments.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Originally Posted by JasonK88S

If this is true.... I'm not quite sure I know what a troll is. However, I would like for this to happen once a month or so just because I laughed my ass off at all these comments.

Ièm no expert, but I would say that Trolls look to start fights and breed conflict. Leprechauns just make you smile.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by sacm3bill

I was puzzling over what this meant - how is someone your cousin but not legally? I've heard the saying, "He's like a brother to me"... is it like that only not quite as good?

So then I went to work on figuring out why a tire store is giving away golf equipment.  Didn't get very far.

So then I tried to figure out how you reconcile "dropped a few bucks" on a driver with "they offered to throw it in, no strings attached".

It was at that point I realized I should probably get back to my cat herding since that would be easier than deciphering this post.

Cousin but not legally = Illegitimate child of your father's adopted brother?

Driver: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Aldila RIP Phenom 50

Fairway 1: Titleist 913F, 17*, Titleist Bassara W55

Fairway 2: Titleist 913F, 21*, Titleist Bassara W55

Irons: Titleist AP1 714 5-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95

Wedges: SCOR 4161 48/52/56/60, Genius 9

Grips: GolfPride New Decade Red Mid-size on all of the above.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke Slim 3.0

Note: This thread is 4133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!