IGNORED

How Many Days a Week do you Play?

Jockstrap
Note: This thread is 6125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Slightly off-topic Erik, but how many days a week do you play?

In my bag:

Driver R7 Superquad
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: 3-PW MP-60Wedges: MP R Series Chrome 52* 56* 60*Putter: Bettinardi C-SeriesBall: NXT Tour

• Administrator
Slightly off-topic Erik, but how many days a week do you play?

2-5, depending on weather, my schedule, and so on.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 days a week here.1 with a buddy,1 with the Mrs.and 1 as a single at bethpage.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

3-5 depending on my schedule and weather.

2 rounds a week at The Country Club, one or two at our local muni...

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

2-6, depending on the week, the weather, and how much money I have.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I'm at the range about 5 days a week for about 2 and a half hours. My time on course is at weekends where I'm looking to play at least once or twice depending on how I feel.

In my bag:

Driver R7 Superquad
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: 3-PW MP-60Wedges: MP R Series Chrome 52* 56* 60*Putter: Bettinardi C-SeriesBall: NXT Tour

I try not to play more than 7 days a week, except leap years when I cheat
if it is warm enough on Feb. 29.(??)
"Dr. Pepper" golf works for me (10-2-4), but I have to rush the "2" however.
Unfortunately, all my playing partners either have jobs or wives that disallow mid-day golf.
Any one up for a nooner?

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

I play at least nine every day, except when weather is terrible or I feel sick or something is extremely sore.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

I'd kill to play 9 a day... I need to look into a membership somewhere around here. Greens fees are killing me...

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

During summer its every day, unless I'm on vacation or something, but still try to get out there almost everyday during school.

In My Bag :

Driver : HiBore XL
3 Wood : Launcher Gold
Hybrid : 3i Halo 22*Irons : CG4 4-PWWedges : 588 DSG RTG 52* CG11 56* / 60*Putter : GM Exchange2 #4Ball : Z-URS

I play about 2-3 times weekly, and go to the range 1-2 times

how much do you guys usually pay monthly for a membership?

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

• Administrator
how much do you guys usually pay monthly for a membership?

You're 16, and thus a junior, so please look up other threads on this very topic rather than diverting this thread. Thank you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5-7 times a week... When it gets darker (change of season) about 2-4 times, but that's when I'll take a trip to FLA

Currently in my titleist.gif X86 stand bag:

taylormade.gif R7 Superquad 9.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Board); taylormade.gif R7 15*; titleist.gif 585H 21*, adams.gif ---*; --- 4-9 (KBS); vokey.gif [48*], 56*, 60* (SM); cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2 Midslant 34"

Ball - titleist.gif Pro V1X

7 days a week. Unless it rains...Usually at least once a week I'll go 36, and at least twice a week I go 27...and usually once a week I go to the range.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I usually go to the range 3 or 4 times a week and play at least once or twice. This week I was able to play 5 days. It's hard to juggle family (3 kids), work, golf and running. Somehow I found time to play 81 holes and run 27 miles this week.

How do you guys play so much???? Are you all single and unemployed? I have a wife and 3-yr-old twins, a full-time job, and go to school part-time. Twice a month if I'm lucky!

I agree.....I get to swing the clubs once a week, maybe twice. I either get to the range or play on Sunday's. Once in a while I get to hit range balls on Saturday or Monday too, but that's once a month.
But I did build a trainer swing club for my idle time at work. So when I'm taking break or just in lull time I swing this steel pipe I made to help me get my arms to drop instead of my old out to inside swing. If that counts then I swing that every day at work.

For me the only way I can play as much as I do is to keep my clubs in my car. That way I can bust out of work an hour early and still not be too late getting home. Plus I married a country club brat. She thinks I'm supposed to play golf. She wasn't as understanding when I was shooting trap and skeet 2 or 3 nights a week until 10 or 11.

Note: This thread is 6125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!