IGNORED

My Swing (youngmoney33)

youngmoney33
Note: This thread is 4109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

thanks so much for viewing my swing, any criticism is greatly appreciated, I know my swing looks pretty rough, but I really would like the insight.

I look forward to providing great content for the site.

thanks again

Mark

I've been Playing Golf for:

My current handicap index or average score is: none

My typical ball flight is: high and deep

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: distance control

Videos:

Just off the bat here's a good blog on filming your swing. http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing  The camera is too far behind you, makes it tough to analyze.

From what I can see, would like to see the feet turned out more at address.  This can help a number of good pieces with the pivot and downswing. Check out this post

http://thesandtrap.com/t/56069/good-golf-posture#post_685112

Here's what I mean by turning the feet out

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

mvmac,

thanks so much for the insight, I appreciate it greatly. I'll be at the range today, & will work on getting my feet turned out at address. See where that takes me, in my efforts to perfect everything.

Originally Posted by youngmoney33

mvmac,

thanks so much for the insight, I appreciate it greatly. I'll be at the range today, & will work on getting my feet turned out at address. See where that takes me, in my efforts to perfect everything.

Be careful of trying to be "perfect".  Every swing has some flaw, just about creating a reliable pattern.

And make sure to take the video at a better angle

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!