IGNORED

A Statement with which I Most Disagree

iacas
Note: This thread is 4094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Amazing results can be achieved off the tee with the new Patented "Belly Driver"!

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Transfer weight to load, rotate to unload.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"Keep your head down, Swing hard, and  hit it straight"

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Grip it and rip it.

Hitting low stingers is the only way to tee off in the wind, and will get you the most distance because of the extra roll. Carry distance is only good for hitting over things because it cuts down on your roll. (Obviously a draw should be hit as well for the extra topspin.)

Someone who claims "I can hit it 300 yards, but it's a 100 yard slice so I hit my 3 wood 270 in the fairway every time instead".

22˚ is too much bounce to hit a flop shot.

Shotmaking is useless at any level, even the pros would be better off hitting stock shots perfectly all the time than working it into pins and such. It's just showboating and overthinking it.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

just concentrate on hitting it as hard as you can ... with your instructors help, you'll straighten it out eventually

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

To hit a draw, aim your feet where you want the ball to start and your clubface where you want the ball to finish.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

You hit a slice because the face is open.

5 Simple Keys® Associate

"Golf is not a game of great shots. It's a game of the most accurate misses.

The people who win make the smallest mistakes." - Gene Littler

• The Hammer driver is the key to 350 yard drives, every time! Ka-POW!
  • Good golfers only use blades, no pro uses GI clubs
  • Its the arrow that matters, not the Indian that shoots it
  • Keep the left shoulder low
  • 90% of your time should be spent practicing putting

• Administrator

Contest closed! Mike and I will pick and announce a winner later today. :)

Note: many of you made funny posts, but they weren't statements or they weren't about the golf swing, so those entries - while quite hilarious - aren't eligible. We're very glad you posted them, though, and maybe the next contest will not be limited to "the golf swing" per se.

We did apply a liberal definition of what "the golf swing" was, but we also looked for some originality. It's obvious there's some awfully low hanging fruit, so a half a bonus point was awarded to those who sought some tougher angles. :)

Anyway, results to come later today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Does anyone notice anything new in their signature area? :)

Please contact us with your address so we can send the small prize package out to you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Swing to the top while maintaining a flexed trail knee, then rotate your hips as fast and hard as you can.

Congrats to the winner!!

Originally Posted by TimG3394

having your weight back and releasing the club head are ingredients to draw the ball

Or is this the winner!?  Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Or is this the winner!?  Congrats!!

I think it was Ernest Jones, I won the Orange Whip Apparel. Congrats, EJ!

Note: This thread is 4094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!