IGNORED

2013 - NFL Playoffs

Beachcomber
Note: This thread is 4082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went back and forth on that one, and I don't really have confidence either way, so I went with the fun pick. My hope is that Ponder craps his pants in the first half and backup QB Joe Webb leads a furious comeback for the victory. That won't happen, but I can hope. ;-)

And for my next prediction... P.S. I've gt Webb in my dynasty fantasy league, so my hope is he dazzles tonight and starts somewhere next year. :-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by smellysell

Joe Webb to start.  I actually like Minnesota's chances more now.

Not sure I could have been more wrong on this one...

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Originally Posted by meenman

teases are sucker bets - good luck donating your $$$

Originally Posted by Elrey Desol

Saturday -

CIN +4.5

GB - 9

CIN +11

GB - 3

(teaser)

Sunday -

BAL -7

still debating on action for SEA/WAS. the 'Hawks are not a road team and laying three is kinda odd. don't trust the 'Skins even with the points. may have to bet a total here.

well, missed badly with CIN and the points.

made some ground back with CIN +11 & GB -3 (also took some last minute action with another teaser GB -5 & U51). nice when things go your way.

still liking BAL -7 and thinking about adding WAS +3 in a parlay, and may try to work in some ML action too.

And for my next prediction... P.S. I've gt Webb in my dynasty fantasy league, so my hope is he dazzles tonight and starts somewhere next year. :-)

Oh well.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

In my Fantasy Football league, we play postseason. Basically, after the NFL regular-season ends, we open up our rosters & all available playoff players automatically play. For example, I got Alfred Morris, Peyton Manning, Stevan Ridley, etc on my roster.

We also do a frantic 'fire sale' of undrafted players to stock our rosters. This is where the Joe Webbs of the league get drafted.

I got John Kuhn.

Originally Posted by meenman

Looks like the legend of bob griffin died a fast death..

Shanny was kind of a tuhl to keep him in there that long...especially when he came up lame in the 1st half.

will be interesting to see the narrative WAS spins between Bob3's original injury, the doctor's story, Shanny's story, and today's injury.

Originally Posted by Elrey Desol

Shanny was kind of a tuhl to keep him in there that long...especially when he came up lame in the 1st half.

will be interesting to see the narrative WAS spins between Bob3's original injury, the doctor's story, Shanny's story, and today's injury.

Shanahan should probably be fired if any of what Dr Andrews said is true. Although I prefer he wasnt, because the skins will never win anything with him as coach.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

All they had to do to win that game was give the ball to Alfred Morris 30 times.

Not really sure they had a chance regardless ... Not with Russell Wilson working his magic. :)

Skins weren't going to beat the Seahawks with RG3 at 60%.  Not sure why they left him in there as it was pretty obvious that he was hurting after the 1st quarter.  Cousins might not be RG3 but he's shown he can win.  I hope the kid didn't blow out his ACL and LCL, if he did and the reports about the doctor are correct, Shanahan should be fired

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by smellysell

Not sure I could have been more wrong on this one...

funny stuff -

as soon as I saw Webb playing, I didn't even bother watching.

Bill - 

What would worry me if I was a Packer Fan was all the 3 and outs in the second half.  The O didn't look too good.

None of the teams that won looked too scary.  All the home teams in the next round are favored.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by boogielicious

What would worry me if I was a Packer Fan was all the 3 and outs in the second half.  The O didn't look too good.

None of the teams that won looked too scary.  All the home teams in the next round are favored.

Im not at all worried.  Minny has a good defense and with the Packers being in the lead, there was no reason to take chances on offense.  I mean, lets just completely overlook the fact that the Packers shut AP down, right? Id be more worred if I were a fan of the teams who had the bye because teams like the Packers are ready to play, whereas the others will be rusty.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• Administrator
Originally Posted by newtogolf

Skins weren't going to beat the Seahawks with RG3 at 60%.  Not sure why they left him in there as it was pretty obvious that he was hurting after the 1st quarter.  Cousins might not be RG3 but he's shown he can win.  I hope the kid didn't blow out his ACL and LCL, if he did and the reports about the doctor are correct, Shanahan should be fired

Further backing my earlier statements about how players like him tend to be all hype and never actually amount to much over a career.

See also: Michael Vick, countless others. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You can't blame RG3 for the decision to keep him in the game longer than he should have.  The head coach should have pulled him once it was obvious (which it was) that his knee was re-injured.

Time will tell but I believe RG3 is smarter and has more ability and talent than Vick and some others in the running QB category.  I see him having a career more similar to Steve Young than Vince Young or Vick.

Originally Posted by iacas

Further backing my earlier statements about how players like him tend to be all hype and never actually amount to much over a career.

See also: Michael Vick, countless others. :)

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 4082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!