IGNORED

Hi From the UK South coast

Bing
Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, I've been reading for a while and just joined up. Little bit about me, I've been playing about 18 Months and have got my handicap down from 22 to 16. I'm playing under it regularly (matchplay so no cut) even in poor conditions so should be cut again soon. Last Summer I shot 78 and 79 (both +8) which I was pleased with in the first year of playing. I'm aiming to be a Cat 2 player by early summer so need to drop 4 shots. Just changed clubs to Goodwood and loving it.

Hi El! With a name like that it shouldn't be too long! I haven't played many courses down here, I only moved down a couple of years ago and joined Chichester for something to do! Luckily I had no bad habits having never played before so had lessons for day one.

Hi El! With a name like that it shouldn't be too long! I haven't played many courses down here, I only moved down a couple of years ago and joined Chichester for something to do! Luckily I had no bad habits having never played before so had lessons for day one.

Bad habits! That's all I've got! The name comes from partners..most of the time El Bad is mor appropriate!

Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!