IGNORED

Kikkor shoes?

Note: This thread is 4111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've done a search and there is limited reference to them that I've found in the forums. My question is have many here played in them and how do they feel? I'm considering ordering a pair, I really like the styles and color schemes they offer. Not to bad with the prices on some of them either. These are the ones I'm considering the most Thanks ahead of time for any feedback http://www.kikkor.com/products/Eppik-2-Breathe-Blue-Swede?pageID=f79af2d7-f052-4f08-05bd-e0b561e89da0&sortBy;=DisplayOrder

I play in a friends member-guest and one of the guys who plays there wears them. He has 2-3 pairs. He likes them because they have a casual look, he said there were no more/less comfortable than most of the other golf shoes he wore. Sorry I can't help more.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just received the pair i ordered online, they look good, they are comfortable but i have yet to play a round with them because of some small weather problem (3 feet of snow). They advise to order half a size longer than your normal shoe size, was true for me.

i'm interested in these too as i tend to like the casual look most.  currently wearing puma roma's but the kikkor's might be up next.

interesting note:  james on big break greenbrier is the owner of the company

i'm interested in these too as i tend to like the casual look most.  currently wearing puma roma's but the kikkor's might be up next.  interesting note:  james on big break greenbrier is the owner of the company

Yea that's how I had heard about them, I've been pretty impressed with the appearance of his line of shoes so far

I play in a friends member-guest and one of the guys who plays there wears them. He has 2-3 pairs. He likes them because they have a casual look, he said there were no more/less comfortable than most of the other golf shoes he wore. Sorry I can't help more.

I've been told there's a brand ( I believe Nike? ) that if you were them without the spikes in them it will tear up the receivers where you screw them in. Can you ask your friend if that's the case for his Kikkors? The shoes look really sharp and I would want to be able to wear them around off the course occasionally. Thank you in advance

Most of the new shoes look like you can't replace the spikes. Some of them you can, but most look like they are permanent spikes like most of the casual golf shoes now (ie Ecco, foot joy, True)

Michael

I rechecked the website and it shows the spikes are replaceable, I'm just waiting to hear back from their customer service if they can be worn casually off a course without damaging the spike receivers

I've been emailing Scott at Kikkor, he said they have the same problem it will tear up the receiver if you walk without the spikes. I made a joke about giving me a discount for buying 2 pair, one for play and one for casual wear and he's checking to see what kind of deal they can work out for me :)

I have a pair of these Kikkor shoes . I love the casual look, they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have owned, the price is excellent. They don't have removable spikes but after two seasons and only walking I haven't noticed any significant wear.

I would definitely recommend Kikkor.

Note: This thread is 4111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!