IGNORED

Edel Golf to partner with Nick Faldo for "Faldo by Edel"

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by notsohard

so we are talking $650 an iron without Faldos name on them.....i wonder what special price with his name engraved....you are guaranteed to be a scratch golfer if you buy them

....but i do like them

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

$

$650 per individual iron??? Is that a typo? Has to be a typo.

Definitely a typo.   By my math they are $350/iron.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Definitely a typo.   By my math they are $350/iron.

Still light years out of my price range. Looks like an awesome way to buy irons though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Some Faldo/Edel muscle backs.  From Faldo's Twitter " Inspired design from my Majors 87 back 96 shape"

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

Some Faldo/Edel muscle backs.  From Faldo's Twitter "Inspired design from my Majors 87 back 96 shape"

Very nice lines, I really like the shape of the muscle.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mvmac

Some Faldo/Edel muscle backs.  From Faldo's Twitter "Inspired design from my Majors 87 back 96 shape"

Look a lot like my Nicklaus/MacGregor VIPs. First set of irons I owned. Didn't have the six-iron (never did), and had a hard time using it when I got my second set of irons since I'd developed a slightly firmer 7I and a slightly softer 5I. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wow just had a look at the website. Apparently I won't be getting a putter for Father's Day/birthday/Xmas even if its for the next 10 years lol

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Shortylook

Wow just had a look at the website. Apparently I won't be getting a putter for Father's Day/birthday/Xmas even if its for the next 10 years lol

Why? Our average price is little more than a Scotty Cameron.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That is like saying a Porsche 911 is just a bit more than bmw m5.  It is true but it doesn't make either that affordable. Or maybe he was looking at http://store.edelgolf.com/collections/putters/products/limited-edition-damascus-putter .

That being said, if there was a place with in an hour of where i live, I probably would own one. After that customization process I would like to think I would worry about if I had the right putter or not.

Originally Posted by iacas

I took it to mean, "after I spend $5000 on Edel Irons, It'll be 10years before I can expect to get another putter from the wife!"

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

I took it to mean, "after I spend $5000 on Edel Irons, It'll be 10years before I can expect to get another putter from the wife!"

Why? He said putter.

Why? He said putter.

You might be right, I took as the following:

Originally Posted by Shortylook

Wow just had a look at the website. Apparently I won't be getting a putter for Father's Day/birthday/Xmas even if its for the next 10 years lol Due to the fact that I'm about to drop $5000 on some of the coolest irons I've seen in a long time!

Of course I have no idea what he meant, that is just how I read it but maybe he is implying that the putters are too expensive. Whatever, you get what ya pay for right?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!