IGNORED

Funny/Bizarre Internet Stuff

dak4n6

17 hours ago, iacas said:

That was Steve Jobs to John Sculley.

You could argue sugar water > obesity > health costs+++ changed the world more than Jobs run Apple did. Change for the worse or better was never specified :-(

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

You could argue sugar water > obesity > health costs+++ changed the world more than Jobs run Apple did. Change for the worse or better was never specified :-(

Apple changed the world. Without Pepsi, there still would have been Coke. :-) 

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Guy in Darth Vader suit not quite sure what to do with hippie mini Princess Leia.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

:doh:

Steve

BB-8, wins the new year.

bI4lRVA.jpg

Steve

There's a meme going around telling you to turn to page 206 of the book closest to you, and the first sentence describes your love life.

Page 206 of Lowest Score Wins is completely empty.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

1 hour ago, dkolo said:

There's a meme going around telling you to turn to page 206 of the book closest to you, and the first sentence describes your love life.

"Label the t axis in the solutions graphs of Fig. 4.1.4 with the appropriate values for t."

or

"It then uses the new velocity to predict the position after delta T time units."

I'm next to a couple of textbooks. I guess the second could be okay?

5 hours ago, Pretzel said:

"Label the t axis in the solutions graphs of Fig. 4.1.4 with the appropriate values for t."

or

"It then uses the new velocity to predict the position after delta T time units."

I'm next to a couple of textbooks. I guess the second could be okay?

Mine is Design and Analysis of Experiments, 3rd Edition by Doug Montgomery. I'm at work.

page 206: The first full sentence.

It is convenient to obtain SSAB in two stages.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

" a stretched quimosine" an elongated fanny that has taken to many people for a ride. From Rogers profanisaurus viz comics

Genius 

Titleist 910 D3, Cobra f speed 3 wood, Cobra f speed 7 wood, Ben hogan 35th anniversary Legend irons 2-E Wilson staff lob wedge, scotty Newport mid slant 2.5. Or 3-sw mizuno tzoid pro 11 blades " Golf is a strange game played by strange people in strange clothes then all of a sudden it's not" rap 2014

• Administrator
5 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Mine is Design and Analysis of Experiments, 3rd Edition by Doug Montgomery. I'm at work.

page 206: The first full sentence.

It is convenient to obtain SSAB in two stages.

Foreplay must be the first stage. Though that depends on what SSAB is in your love life…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

17 hours ago, dkolo said:

"Harry watched her taillights disappear around a bend in the road and then he went to his own car"

I don't know any Harry, lol

Half naked man in Euro event 

Steve

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Half naked man in Euro event 

C'mon, he barely got it out! I was hoping he'd at least get it on the green after going to the trouble of removing his shirt and all. 

Dufner and Mickelson are armed. Watch out.

CbCbFTHWEAIA9j2.jpg

Steve

Let us rain down projectiles upon the range cart.

Play Van Halen's Jump in your head while watching this:

Another Euro Tour guy with the shirt off.

Oh my gawd, there's YT channel called celebrities in golf carts. 

:doh:

Steve

Sir Charles, clearly showing no shades of The Great One.

Steve

Not sure how much catching balls launched from a ping pong robot will help much with golf, a little, yes. Looks like fun though.

Steve

Found this a little late, you might have seen this already - In Tokyo, the Golf Carts Drive Themselves.

Steve