IGNORED

Cpallos on Youtube: Lots of Masters Sunday Full Footage

JetFan1983
Note: This thread is 4113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone else noticed this member " cpallos " on Youtube who started posting a bunch of Masters Sunday broadcasts on his channel about three months ago? They even include the commercials, which I find funny.

Anyway, lately in the evenings, I've been watching these, much to my delight. Quality isn't great, but I think its better than nothing. The 1997 Masters broadcast improves after about the first 20 minutes -- he uploaded it off a VHS I think, so that would explain it.

I thought I'd post about this since I would assume Youtube will force him to remove them at some point soon.

But he's got all the Masters from 1986 to 2010 up. Really, really cool to see the original broadcasts.

• Upvote 1

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cool find. I'll be checking it out while the wifey watches Supernatural

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I had watched a few of them because whenever I'm watching golf-related videos on YouTube, something like that pops up in the "Related Videos" section, but I didn't know it was one guy putting all of those up. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Cool find. I'll be checking it out while the wifey watches Supernatural

i just came back to this thread for the link because my wife is watching american idol.

I just got a program to download these too, just in case they get taken down before I make it through

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I watched 86 last night.  As good as that was, the car commercials might have been the best part.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

I watched 86 last night.  As good as that was, the car commercials might have been the best part.

Haha, yea those were great. What surprised me was how Ken Venturi kept saying Jack Nicklaus was going for his 20th major over and over again, and no one corrected him. I guess people weren't as obsessed with those kinds of numbers back then as they are now.

Constantine

Haha, yea those were great. What surprised me was how Ken Venturi kept saying Jack Nicklaus was going for his 20th major over and over again, and no one corrected him. I guess people weren't as obsessed with those kinds of numbers back then as they are now.

He must have been including Jack's two U.S. Amateurs. From what I've heard/read, those were more widely considered "majors" with respect to the total major count back then.

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

He must have been including Jack's two U.S. Amateurs. From what I've heard/read, those were more widely considered "majors" with respect to the total major count back then.

Ahhh! I was thinking it could be something like that -- but I was thinking "did they include the Players back then in that conversation?" I was currently looking at wikipedia for that information but saw Jack won three Players titles. Good call, Jamo.

Constantine

Note: This thread is 4113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!