IGNORED

Manti Te'o's dead girlfrined story a hoax???

RonTheSavage
Note: This thread is 4006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"Noted Pacific Islander Über Prankster" ahahahahahaha

Driver - Titleist 913D2 10.5* 3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 3 15* Hybrid - Ping G20 20* Hybrid - Ping G20 23* Irons - Ping i20 5-PW KBS Tour Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM4 50* 54* 58* Putter - Tom Slighter Snubnose

Originally Posted by jamo

To get us back on track then:

TUIASOSOPO!!

http://on.aol.com/video/jon-stewart-vs--ronaiah-tuiasosopo-517653613

Hahhaha that is awesome.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I DVR'd the Dr. Phil show yesterday... Seriously that show sucks.  But it was interesting some of the responses this kid gave.  Today is part 2, and he is going to re-enact the 'voice'.  According to Dr. Phil, he had analyst from the FBI review the voicemails and they said it was very unlikely it was 'his' voice.  But he did re-enact the voice - and it is airing today and I guess it was a match?

Here is the video which was posted to TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/01/manti-teo-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-dr-phil-lennay-kekua-voice-video/

I think this story has finally hit bottom.

Quote:

The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he created online claims the hoax had "everything to do" with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I think this story has finally hit bottom.

Yeah, I am over it. When it was a hoax it was more intriguing because of the conspiracy aspect. Now... we are peeping into the life an an extremely troubled young man and it is sort of icky.

Michael

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, this dude really lost his man-card with this hoax.

The media and controversy seemed to affect his combine results and he's a small linebacker.

Potential bust in my eyes.

Originally Posted by JET949

In my opinion, this dude really lost his man-card with this hoax.

The media and controversy seemed to affect his combine results and he's a small linebacker.

Potential bust in my eyes.

Actually it would be the opposite if he falls out of the 1st which there is now a good chance he will it would eliminate the chance of being a bust.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

• 1 month later...

Te'o is a Charger now but that doesn't save him from ridicule from the local press.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

If he had a real sense of humor, he would have shown up at the draft and left an empty seat next to him in her her honor (stolen from the Sklar brothers)

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Originally Posted by meenman

If he had a real sense of humor, he would have shown up at the draft and left an empty seat next to him in her her honor (stolen from the Sklar brothers)

That would have been hilarious if he did that. Who knows...maybe it would have bumped him up in the draft too.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

He's hoping that by ignoring the story, it will make it go away, which it might, but it's going to take a while.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 4006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!