IGNORED

The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread

k-troop
Note: This thread is 3969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just so I understand this right, Elin is considering a multi-million dollar deal to have sex regularly with a famous athlete.   Isn't there a word for someone who does that....maybe something like "prostitute"?

Kidding aside, this sounds more like a merger & acquisition deal in a Fortune 500 company.    Penalty clauses with monetary damages?       Glad to see romance isn't dead.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by hacker101

WOW, why would you cheat on her and mess up your life for a one nighter. Sorry but nothing out there is worth that I am sure the one girl was not the only one he did.

Even after one kid she is gorgeous to bad he messed it up for him and his kid.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

It's funny how many people I've heard criticize Tiger for his infidelities, they are bad acts for a married person. However, I don't wanna be in his shoes...fat bank account, incredible influence, just imagine how many gorgeous girls were tossing themselves at him. I mean this is a guy that can probably get himself into a Victoria Secret show after party with one call. I'm not excusing him, I'm just saying I haven't been there and I'm not sure if I could have survived that kind of temptation on a routine basis.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

It's funny how many people I've heard criticize Tiger for his infidelities, they are bad acts for a married person. However, I don't wanna be in his shoes...fat bank account, incredible influence, just imagine how many gorgeous girls were tossing themselves at him. I mean this is a guy that can probably get himself into a Victoria Secret show after party with one call. I'm not excusing him, I'm just saying I haven't been there and I'm not sure if I could have survived that kind of temptation on a routine basis.

I don't think many could. That's why you don't put yourself in those situations.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"The bigger they are the harder they fall." It's not just some quaint saying, it's the God's truth. The question is can they get back up?

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

National Enquirer, really? If the National Enquirer ever writes anything that is newsworthy or true another bigger paper will pick up on it. There is only one reason Tiger would want Erin back, to be with his kids, monogomy sucks.

Originally Posted by 3putter

It's funny how many people I've heard criticize Tiger for his infidelities, they are bad acts for a married person. However, I don't wanna be in his shoes...fat bank account, incredible influence, just imagine how many gorgeous girls were tossing themselves at him.

I mean this is a guy that can probably get himself into a Victoria Secret show after party with one call. I'm not excusing him, I'm just saying I haven't been there and I'm not sure if I could have survived that kind of temptation on a routine basis.

I agree but no one made him get married and he is good friends with Jeter who perfected being a single pro athlete. I'm not by any means a yankees but Jeter has been going through models, singers, and actresses for years and no one says a word because he never got married. If I'm tiger woods I would take my sweet time before getting married in fact I'd probably be looking to get married around his current age. I don't fault him for getting married because he must have really loved her but no one forced him to go out and get a lot of strange.

As for the the article I need waaaaay more than the national enquirer

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by jamo

I want to believe that article, but thanks to Manti Te'o I don't trust anything on the internet anymore.

Actually... Manti Te'o is dating Elin... according to his father, Brian Te'o.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

So giving her half your sh!t wasn't good enough? Have to open the door to losing half of what you got left?!!! Not to mention she'll never let him live that down. Any argument they have, he'll be nailed back to that cross or she'll question him on everything that doesn't seem right. Just move on and find another bikini model.

What a dumbass.

And to her...........A Tiger can't change it's stripes. He'll continue getting more tail than a toilet seat but he'll just be better hiding it now. Another woman that thinks she can change a man. Hell, she's got more money than she knows what to do with AND great looking. Just leave that trash by the curb and move on.

What a dumbass.

Maybe they deserve each other............

Originally Posted by Pablo68

So giving her half your sh!t wasn't good enough? Have to open the door to losing half of what you got left?!!! Not to mention she'll never let him live that down. Any argument they have, he'll be nailed back to that cross or she'll question him on everything that doesn't seem right. Just move on and find another bikini model.

What a dumbass.

And to her...........A Tiger can't change it's stripes. He'll continue getting more tail than a toilet seat but he'll just be better hiding it now. Another woman that thinks she can change a man. Hell, she's got more money than she knows what to do with AND great looking. Just leave that trash by the curb and move on.

What a dumbass.

Maybe they deserve each other............

What a phenomenally cynical take. I'm not saying Tiger has changed but certainly people can change and do all the time. There are plenty of compelling reasons for a couple to reunite and kids are number one on the list. Second is that at one time these two loved each other enough to marry and become parents together. I don't know if this story is true and I doubt it is based on how pissed Elin was at Tiger but stranger things have happened.And if this does happen and they have a successful future together it will because Tiger changed himself, not Elin changing Tiger.

Well said MSchott.

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

Originally Posted by clubchamp

I agree but no one made him get married and he is good friends with Jeter who perfected being a single pro athlete. I'm not by any means a yankees but Jeter has been going through models, singers, and actresses for years and no one says a word because he never got married. If I'm tiger woods I would take my sweet time before getting married in fact I'd probably be looking to get married around his current age. I don't fault him for getting married because he must have really loved her but no one forced him to go out and get a lot of strange.

Jeter definitely does it right.  His conquests wake up in the morning, alone, limo waiting to take them home with a basket of jeter memorabilia.  The best was when some girl got pissed when he gave her the same memorabilia because she realized that he didn't remember she had been there before.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

Jeter definitely does it right.  His conquests wake up in the morning, alone, limo waiting to take them home with a basket of jeter memorabilia.  The best was when some girl got pissed when he gave her the same memorabilia because she realized that he didn't remember she had been there before.

HA! He should have taken back the memorabilia! One per customer!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The fundamental problem here is if the story is true, Elin doesn't trust Tiger.

I get that Tiger cheated and that she was publicly humiliated by the stories of his indiscretions but that was the past and she was compensated quite well for his poor judgment.

If they are going to reconcile she can't put a bounty on the relationship failing.  If the only way she will agree to marry Tiger again is if he puts up $350M to ensure he doesn't cheat then I'd walk away because that indicates a complete lack of trust.   Elin will be reviewing everything tiger does with a fine tooth comb to ensure he doesn't violate the clause.

Can you imagine the negotiations into such an a agreement as to what constitutes a violation of the agreement?  This is not how two people reconcile in my opinion if they are still in love and want to be together.  As others have said this isn't a marriage it's a business arrangement.

Joe Paradiso

Your assuming that Tigers (or any guys) goal in life should be to bang as many hot chicks as possible. Maybe he enjoyed having his kids at a younger age.

And speaking of Derek Jeter parting gifts: link

As far as getting back together, when 2 super rich people marry (and yes after the first marriage she is super rich), a prenup is standard.  It is easy to be real cyncal about it but maybe he really does love and miss her and maybe she feels the same. Or maybe they need to spend 3 months together to realize things will never work out. Who knows.

There's more to life than getting tail.  For a guy like Tiger, you probably can't put a price on living in the same home with your children and their mother, who maybe just happens to be the love of his life.  Or maybe you can put a price on it:  $350M.

And it's only a "price" if he cheats.  That's of course assuming this is true.  I guess we'll know soon enough--at least if she accepts.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 3969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!