IGNORED

The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread

k-troop
Note:Β This thread is 3963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I just saw on the news that Tiger is reported to be dating Lindsey Vonn, the Olympic skier.Β  She looks a little bit like Elin, maybe people got them confused.

I think Vonn is cute but other than blond hair I see no resemblance. Elin is prettier and much hotter.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by MSchott

I think Vonn is cute but other than blond hair I see no resemblance. Elin is prettier and much hotter.

Yeah, but Vonn hasn't swung a 2 iron stinger at his head.

Originally Posted by Deryck Griffith

Man, if this Lindsay Vonn rumor is true, Tiger definitely has a "type"

From the 'Dirty Dozen' that included his transgressions during his marriage, his type was 'most things with a pulse'. I'm guessing the Perkins waitress wasn't drop dead gorgeous/hot.

Originally Posted by MSchott

all the pics of vonn i see are air-brushed with her in a bikini.Β  granted they are pretty hot, but she doesn't really have the true beauty that elin did.Β  elin all around just looked like a classy hot woman.

Originally Posted by Pablo68

From the 'Dirty Dozen' that included his transgressions during his marriage, his type was 'most things with a pulse'. I'm guessing the Perkins waitress wasn't drop dead gorgeous/hot.

Those were just dirties that gave him happy endings .

When he wants to hitch up, she better be blonde and either be or look like a Norwegian or Swede!

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5degΒ GD Tour AD DI7xΒ | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLKΒ Hybrid: 20deg,Β Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 ShaftΒ | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg |Β Scotty Cameron California Del MarΒ | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

I don't know, they both look pretty hot to me.

Elin's a 10 and Vonn is about a 7. In reality she has a typical female skier's body which is more muscular than hourglass.

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/67338/] [/URL][URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/67339/] [/URL] I don't know, they both look pretty hot to me.

They do, but Elin has a certain 'je ne sais quoi' going on whereas Vonn is more of a 'run of the mill' hotness going on. Whatever, they're both welcome in my teepee. But if i had to chose...Elin hands down.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

I grabbed the first 2 decent pictures I found, I'm sure there are better pictures of both girls out there.

Originally Posted by bplewis24

There is no comparison based on those photos.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by ev780

No matter how beautiful she is, somebody, somewhere, is sick of her shit!

This! She may be hot looking but no telling what she is really like. To have a hot looking wife who was a cold fish would be quite the conundrum to most

• Upvote 1

I grabbed the first 2 decent pictures I found, I'm sure there are better pictures of both girls out there.

I'm only familiar with Elin through pictures of her when she used to be at Tiger's tournies, and that's probably one of the first times I've seen Vonn, so I'm just going by those photos. Β I'm fairly confident that Elin is much prettier and based on those photos she has a better body.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

They're all pink inside.

Do what (and/or who) makes you happy. The end.

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Physical looks has to be about the stupidest and most immature way of selecting a wife,

Just sayin'.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Well I wouldn't be so dismissive about looks. It is not the only factor to look at, but it does factor in-often a lot more than one would like to admit. [quote name="turtleback" url="/t/64280/the-tiger-is-trying-to-get-elin-back-thread/60#post_803068"]Physical looks has to be about the stupidest and most immature way of selecting a wife, Just sayin'. Β  [/quote]

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex:Β EZone BladesΒ (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron: Β 2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Well I wouldn't be so dismissive about looks. It is not the only factor to look at, but it does factor in-often a lot more than one would like to admit.

I would say looks matter in picking a wife as it does when picking out clubs. Gotta pick something you wouldn't mind looking at. I won't play ping irons because of their looks, even though they may be very good for me, so I probably won't marry a Ping-esque lady either.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Note:Β This thread is 3963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!