IGNORED

What's In The Bag For 2013 ?

KrazyTrain18
Note: This thread is 3863 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by rwfastrax

changing my 4i and 5i to G20. Already have the 4i and looking for the 5. Everything else will stay the same...except I did buy a new shaft for the driver. Getting my irons bent from white dot to black dot...also need to have my wedges bent too. My swing flattened out a lot last year and white dot isn't working.

Added a 913 driver 9.5 and also a WINN Jumbo Lite grip for my putter. I did also get a new ProVoto slim line putting system a month ago and that thing is sweet. Can't wait to play...still too cold and wet here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the sig but I'll type it out. Dropped the atrocious 5 wood, 5 hybrid combo from last year to my current 3 wood, 3 hybrid approach for 2013. Got them for $150 total

Driver: Callaway FT-9 I-Mix Draw

Fairway: Taylormade R11s 3 wood

Hybrid: Adams Idea Tech V3 3 hybrid

Irons: Titleist ZB Forged 4-PW

Wedges: Adams Tom Watson PVD

Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1

Finally got a setup I like, hopefully it will lead to some lower scores for the year.

In the Bag 2013:

Driver:  FT-9 Draw i-Mix 10.5*

3 Wood:  R11s 15.5*

3 Hybrid:  Idea Tech V3 19*

Irons (4-PW):  ZB Forged

Wedges:  Tom Watson PVD; 52.07*, 56.13*, 60.07*

Putter:  White Ice #1 33"

I am running the following this season:

10.5 RBZ Adjustable Regular
Burner Superfast 3W Regular
3 and 4 Rescue Superfast Regular
Burner 2.0 5 - PW Regular
RAC 52, 56, and 60
White Ice #1 34"
DT Solo

First post, time to start contributing around here I guess.  Picked up a few new toys this year (Driver, Fairway Wood, Putter).

913 D3 - RIP Phenom 70 S

913F 15° - Diamana ahina 82 S

3-PW - Mizuno MP-58 S

52°, 56°, 60° - Cleveland CG15 Tour Zip Groove Black Pearl Wedge

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 - 33"

Because I am vertically challenged at 5'6" on a good day...

Driver and Fairway Wood: -2"

Irons: -1"

My Sticks - Titleist 913D3 9.5* , 913F 3W 15*, 913H 21* & 24*, Titleist 714 AP2 5-PW w/ DG S300, Vokey SM5 52* & 56* & 60* Wedges, Scotty Cameron Futura X

Nike Sport Cart bag (and a stand bag)

Driver: Nike Dymo 10,5

Woods: Nike Dymo #5, Nike Machspeed #4 (not loving it...)

Hybrid: Nike VR Pro #3, Nike Covert #4 (loving it thus far, will have to replace the #3 as well if it keeps feeling as good as it does now)

Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo

Wedges: SV Tour 52, 56 and 60

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag, ClicGear 3.0 push cart.

Same fairway woods, hybrids and irons I've been playing for the last 2 years (Ping K15).

New additions for this year:

Driver: Taylor Made R11S, 10.5* (actually added to the bag late last season).

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB 54*, 58* (added to the bag as of yesterday)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale Pickemup B (Belly putter, but I use it as a conventional putter due to my height).

Bushnell Tour V2 rangefinder (non-slope version).

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Graduated from a junior set this month, so now I've got:

3 Wood: 15° Taylormade RBZ 3W
4-AW: Nike Vrs steel
Wedge: 54° Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl

Putter: Odyssey Metal X #7

Just getting back into the game, dusted off my clubs that have been hiding in the closet and just picked up a couple hybrids and a putter

Driver: 9* Adams GT Tight Lies 410cc

3 Wood: 15* MacGregor Tourney V-Foil

Hybrids: Nickent 7DX  3i and 4i, I like them so far< only hit them at the range

Irons: 3-LW Adams GT Tight lies

Putter: Nomad PBS-1

New Putter: Odyssey Backstryke Marxman-- Just ordered this from Rock Bottom, should be here this week

Bag: Acuity Cart Bart

Ball: Titleist Yellow DT So/Lo

Driver: Nike NDS 9.5* Fuji S

5w: Nike NDS 19* Fuji S

5h: BEARCAT 25*

irons: Ping i3+ 4-9

wedges: Ping M/B 48* pw, Confidence 52* sw, Ping M/B 56* lw

putter: Ping Anser

all with oversize grips except putter

In my Nike extreme sports bag

Driver: Nike Vr tour

3 wood: Nike vr str8-fit

5 wood: Nike Vrs covert

irons: Nike Vr pro Blades

Wedges: 56 and 60 Nike Vr Pro

Putter: Nike Method Core MC-1

Golf Ball: Nike 2013 20XI-X or Titliest ProV1

Driver..TM R7 stock shaft + 1.5"

4 wood..Calaway Big Bertha with a driver shaft

Hybrids..Adams A7 3 & 4 with UST Proforce shafts

Irons..Mizuno 5-pw with KBS Tour shafts-1 degree up

Wedges..52/7..56/13..60/8 with spinner shafts-1 degree up

Putter..Oyssey Duel Force 550

Left handed with 5.5 shafts throughout

I use a Sun Mnt. carry bag or a Titleist cart bag and a Clic Gear cart

Titlelist Pro v 1x Ball

I've swung all of the new drivers in demo days at Turning Stone dome and have found nothing that gives me anything extra in the way of distance or forgiveness that warrants a new one.

Same with the 4 wood.

These are the first new irons in the bag in 10 years...played MacGregor 1025c's and loved them. I literally wore the grooves out.

• 2 weeks later...
A new addition to my bag Ilis the titleist 913fd 3-wood wow this is an explosive club. The distance I'm getting is brilliant. The feel of the club is great too, I got the FD as I wanted a lower flight and less spin. I'm thinking off adding a 60 degree vokey to my bag as I've a 52 and 56 already but I'm wondering if its worth adding the 60 degree?

Callaway RAZR Hawk 9* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker.
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-PW
Nike Covert 3&5 wood w/ Nunchuk Wood shafts

Wilson Staff DXi 19* Hybrid w/ Nunchuk Hybrid Shaft

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel

Only changes are the woods and the shafts in my hybrids. Bought Nike Covert 3 and 5 Woods about 2 weeks ago, custom with Nunchuk's right from the factory. I also took a 25* hybrid out of my bag. Still gaming the Penta TP5 from 2 years ago as well. Something like 11 boxes left (a lot of gifts and real good deals), and I love them.

Undecided if I will continue to game the Ci11's, which I love, or turn to my Nike VR Blades. I know my Iron play is better with the Wilsons, but when i'm striking well the blades are fantastic. I doubt i'll switch though, i'll keep using the blades indoors on the range until im sure that i'm ready to switch.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Clubs are still the same, Ping irons and Cobra woods and hybrid. What is different is the bag they are in and cart they are on, new BagBoy Revolver bag and Sun Mountain Speed cart. Set me back a few bucks but what the hell.

Broke down and decided to go "new" this year. The old Irons just didn't seem like they were working for me anymore. Then decided on updating my Driver as well. then decided on a updated 3 wood as well. So now its: R11s - 9.5 (new) Callaway FTiz 13* 3 wd (New, off the tee when needed, tough fairway club) Orlimar 16* 3 wd (easier off the fairway) "Ol' Reliable" Adams Tight lies 19* 5 wd (another oldie- great out of the rough) Irons- I went with a new set of Gigagolf TRX v.11's, 3-SW: +1/4 length, +1* upright. certainly working on the range so far (3 trips). Odyssey Two Ball Blade (5 years old)- love it after I picked it up for a song on Rockbottom. Trying to get all the new ones up and running for the Myrtle Beach trip in June.

A new addition to my bag Ilis the titleist 913fd 3-wood wow this is an explosive club. The distance I'm getting is brilliant. The feel of the club is great too, I got the FD as I wanted a lower flight and less spin. I'm thinking off adding a 60 degree vokey to my bag as I've a 52 and 56 already but I'm wondering if its worth adding the 60 degree?

I recommend you get the 60* Vokey lob wedge.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

Replaced the G20 irons after finding out the red dots were too flat with AP1s and Vokey wedges. These new irons are sweet.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

Originally Posted by Kujan

Replaced the G20 irons after finding out the red dots were too flat with AP1s and Vokey wedges. These new irons are sweet.

Congrats on the new irons, by why not just have the PING clubs rebent to proper specs for you, they do it free of charge, and ship em back to you free?

I understand the need for new irons, trust me, I indulge too often. But if it was just about loft and ie, it could have been fixed for free.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Note: This thread is 3863 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!