Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProfessorGAC

Editing Question

8 posts in this topic

I was around a little while here, but dropped away and kind of forgot to come back.

But, i remember liking this forum, so i'm back.

I'd like to edit my "What's in the bag" but i can't figure out how to edit sig line.  I've updated my profile, but would like to change the sig line because i do have different gear.

Thanks in advance.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Go to "Edit Community Profile" and scroll down near the bottom to the "Edit Signature" section.

Thanks.  I found it.  I just didn't scroll down far enough.

How do I add something between my username and the Supporter logo? Like ProfessorGAC says "old but straight" how do I do that?

Top right of the page you'll see your screen name in a little white box along with Messages, Subscriptions and some Facebook crap. Click on your user name. This will take you into your profile. Top right of your profile there's a button labeled "Edit Community Profile", click on that. This will bring up a bunch of fields, one of which is "Custom User Title." Input whatever you want there. Except No Talent Assclown. Because I own that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So you must be "Michael Bolton"? LOL. I like that movie.

For some reason the custom user title is not there. I checked the whole page. Maybe I don't have access yet.

Originally Posted by SCfanatic35

For some reason the custom user title is not there. I checked the whole page. Maybe I don't have access yet.

I think you have to become an Established Member before that happens. 25 posts, 30 days of membership. It's just a waiting game.

I will follow up with this one though because I should add it to Supporter privileges.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No worries, I can wait. It's probably a good thing to make people wait so you don't have morons getting access to stuff.  I will be here for a long time to come.