IGNORED

Wedge recommendations please

Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ive heard good things about those shafts. I saw the other day the witb of brant snedeker that motivates me not to buy clubs. I dont wanna be a pro but its nice seeing one who just stick with what works. Story of my golf buy something and it doesnt work as good as your last.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I[quote name="Pblock45" url="/t/64558/wedge-recommendations-please/30#post_806020"]Ive heard good things about those shafts. I saw the other day the witb of brant snedeker that motivates me not to buy clubs. I dont wanna be a pro but its nice seeing one who just stick with what works. Story of my golf buy something and it doesnt work as good as your last. [/quote] I agree 100% I like that snedecker's driver is like 5 years old now, and the only reason he is playing that is he cracked the face of his old driver. I also love the iron shafts he uses, I might go to them, actually there is much I don't like about his game.

Right im a fast player and it seems taht he just gets up and cracks one. His putting stroke is a little different. It just seems like he a simple guys i think if i could meet a guy on tour it would him or davis love the iii. Yea but his putter looks beat to shit too i like that.

You sir are up on your equipment I havent even used alot of the gear you talk about. Like you seemore putter had no clue what that is. Now i want to go try one lol Gotta stop Getting on your forums gonna make me broke

Lol, when you have one hobby you tend to go all in with it lol. I can also tell you snedeker went from i95 steelfiber to i110s mid last year for a more consistent swing. Or I'm probally one of the few people that pays $190 for a putter shafts lol.

No i would do the same thing. I see alot of people starting to use these black graphite putter shafts. You know anything about these? they look interesting

I have one, a matrix 135g one in my putter it adds a lot of weight to the putter without it all being in the head, made my putting stroke more stable. Other companies have their own version of one but the matrix was top of the line in my book.

Originally Posted by Pblock45

Google knows all i have sovled so many arguments lol. Hey how are your d.d wedges in the sand do they play well off harder sand?

I haven't had any sand shots with the 53 yet, since I just got it 2 days ago, but I have used the 58 from quite a few bunkers when I needed to get the ball up in a hurry to clear a lip, and for me, the additional bounce really helps me, especially on hard or packed sand.  Now, this isn't scientific or anything, but it seems that the additional bounce allows me to get more aggressive without just sticking the wedge into the sand completely.

I need to go practice from the bunker with my new 53 to see how much it effects my bunker play, considering it has 5* more bounce than my current sand wedge.

Thats pretty re assuring  I had him get me the d/d with the same grind as my 588 in my 58 degree just for the sand and i got a custom grind on the 56 degree im pumped to get it. went with a white furreal and white lettering. NIce and clean cant go wrong with white or black. That 58 i hope its a bunker slayer

i was finding with a 60 i would just really wussy it out of the bunker the 58 with the higher bounce lets me really get it. I cant play anything out of the sand unless its like a 58, 56 forget it that sucker is getting thinned

Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!