IGNORED

Why Doesnt the Golf Channel Just Show… Golf?

tuffluck
Note: This thread is 4053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

I've asked the same question, I want to see golf by the Girls of the Golf Channel in various stages of dress or undress.

High ratings - no doubt.

That would definitely work! Could even just be random girls if they want to keep production costs down!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by WWBDD

Mon-Wed on TGC is a wasteland.

Don't you like watching The Greatest Game Ever Played? Over and over and over....

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Yep, I'd prefer more golf too. The filler is ok but there is too much of it. The wife gets pretty irritated when I hog the TV for golf, she gets flat out pissed when I hog the TV for golf and discovers that I'm not even watching golf LOL.

Ditto

Especially when it was big break with all the good looking women (blair Oneil et al...)

I think the lack of golf is the same as football on sundays. I know Fox get a double header and CBS carries 1 game and then they switch.

I have always asked why they both dont have games on all day long.

It is a contractual thing, it is a on air talent thing, it is TV production thing.

I dont mind the rebroadcast, since I rarely watch it the 1st time.
I like the instructionals, big break, top 10 and Fehrety!

I dislike talking heads who just talk about the people playing the games. They Hypothisis and bloviate about big games and moments, blah, blah.....play the games!

Show the game!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've gotten used to watching the Euro Tour in the AM, but the coverage should cover the earlier rounds also... I enjoy watching folders who aren't in the hunt. And not just one good or bad shot here and there. They should have a sister channel... Imagine full coverage (except major network times) like camping out at an exciting par 3 and watching everyone go through?

• iacas changed the title to Why Doesnt the Golf Channel Just Show… Golf?
Note: This thread is 4053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!