IGNORED

NewFairway and/or hybrid, what type degree/brand?

Note: This thread is 4089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by titleistboy

Hey, im going to buy a new fairway and/or hybrid and am still deciding on the titleist 913 series, taylormade rbz stage 2, ping anser and the callaway razr fit. What do you think??!

Add the Adams Super LS and Super S - hot clubheads and nice shafts

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you get RBZ, make sure the shaft is heavy enough. I got fitted for the RBZ FWs with the 45 gr. shaft last spring, but once I got warmed up for the season I had major hook problems with them.

RBZ Stage 2 has a 60 gr. shaft for the standard model, so that may help straighten things out.

RazrFit are good FWs, but the Razr Blacks flew every bit as well as the RF first-year version. Be sure to try the X Hot FWs - Hot is not some marketing hype.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Originally Posted by WUTiger

If you get RBZ, make sure the shaft is heavy enough. I got fitted for the RBZ FWs with the 45 gr. shaft last spring, but once I got warmed up for the season I had major hook problems with them.

RBZ Stage 2 has a 60 gr. shaft for the standard model, so that may help straighten things out.

RazrFit are good FWs, but the Razr Blacks flew every bit as well as the RF first-year version. Be sure to try the X Hot FWs - Hot is not some marketing hype.

I was wondering, what is the difference between RBZ wood vs. RBZ stage 2? Been trying RBZ wood tour version, but never had any chance to give stage 2 a try.

TaylorMade RBZ 9° | TaylorMade Burner SF 2.0 16.5° | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Titleist Vokey SM4 56°11 | Cleveland Classic #4

Go hit them all. Buy what works best for you.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I have always thought that Titleist make great shaped heads on their hybrids. I have a 585 and a 910. Although, all the clubs you mentioned are good but see if you can try before you buy and get the correct flex for the shaft.

If you're looking at hybrids you have to at least consider (and hit a few) Adams hybrids.  They're #1 in hybrids for a reason.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 4089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!