Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SWBYPS

Condi ...Low and "left"?

6 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

LOL.....Ouch!    I like Condy....she's a class act!  She's not a bad lady golfer either.  I think she's about a 16HC which is pretty good for a lady.

I bet she would be interesting to play 18 with. Probably has some pretty good stories.

Originally Posted by namkrats

It was pretty painful watch Chris Berman today

So TRUE!!    The funny part is Boomer hacked some terrible shots that turned out pretty good today!!  hahahaha......it's hilarious watching him flail/hack at the ball and it bounces 5 times before hitting the green.....bounces through the rough......off a bunker slope....and then goes right to the pin.   he definitely got lucky on a few today.....  McCords comments were quite entertaining!!!

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

So TRUE!!    The funny part is Boomer hacked some terrible shots that turned out pretty good today!!  hahahaha......it's hilarious watching him flail/hack at the ball and it bounces 5 times before hitting the green.....bounces through the rough......off a bunker slope....and then goes right to the pin.   he definitely got lucky on a few today.....  McCords comments were quite entertaining!!!

His putting stroke on the putt following that shot had me in tears.  WTF was that?!?!?!?