Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superfly777

MD Golf Logo added to signatures

8 posts in this topic

MD Golf doesn't seem to be a well known brand in the US however there are a lot of places that sell them in the UK as they make good wedges in particular. I have noticed that the there isn't a logo available in the signatures for MD Golf.

I found a reference to Feedback Forum where we can post comments to the Sand Trap staff with suggestions but I can't actually find the forum anywhere. Anyone know how I can make a suggestion to them?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by superfly777

MD Golf doesn't seem to be a well known brand in the US however there are a lot of places that sell them in the UK as they make good wedges in particular. I have noticed that the there isn't a logo available in the signatures for MD Golf.

I found a reference to Feedback Forum where we can post comments to the Sand Trap staff with suggestions but I can't actually find the forum anywhere. Anyone know how I can make a suggestion to them?

Could you post the logo?

Is it this one?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes that's it.

If that could please be added to the signatures smileys that would be brilliant.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by saturday

Theres no Oakley logo :(

I didn't hear that they'd begun making golf equipment. :)

Lol I only said that because I hav an Oakley golf bag. I realized after I posted its just golf equipment not accessories :D

Originally Posted by saturday

Lol I only said that because I hav an Oakley golf bag. I realized after I posted its just golf equipment not accessories :D

Yeah, well, give 'em a year and we may see more. They make shoes now right? They're close. I may put in the request to have that logo added yet...

Yeah that's right and they're pretty good. that's the bag I use. They're definitely getting a lot more exposure with big name pros using their gear.