IGNORED

Check out these Custom 5SK PURE Grips

iacas
Note: This thread is 4075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I've loved PURE Grips since I was first able to review them . When I saw that they were coming out with customized versions at the PGA Show a month ago , I jumped at the chance to create a 5SK logo on a few sets of orange and green grips (Green and Orange are Golf Evolution colors, with orange just happening to match a new set of irons I'll be playing in a month or so).

They arrived today... Check them out!

Seriously awesome! They look phenomenal and I couldn't be happier with how they came out!

I may be buying some more here shortly, because I plan to use these in the future. We have some nice things planned with PURE for this year, too - at my request, because I love their grips so much.

One more thread: http://thesandtrap.com/t/38718/pure-grips/ .

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mmmmm Nice!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Look awesome though I'm more of a traditional grip color guy (black or blue).  If you get them in the more boring colors for guys like me I'd definitely order a set.

Joe Paradiso

Very nice! I was sold on Pure some years ago and still love them. You should try selling some of those orange ones to Rickie. :-D I wouldn't mind getting the green ones if I didn't already have 14 grips ready for my next set of clubs.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

They look great.  While I love my PURE Pro's I can't wait to get my hands on the new DTX to see how I like them.  Wouldn't even think about putting another brand of grip on my clubs.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Nice!!!!

New irons????????? ... that are orange???????

Hmmmmmm .... :)

https://twitter.com/iacas/status/293825647200055297

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Look awesome though I'm more of a traditional grip color guy (black or blue).  If you get them in the more boring colors for guys like me I'd definitely order a set.

They're available in a bunch of colors. I didn't get these to sell them - they're for me to use. And Dave.

If there's enough interest though perhaps we'll do pre-orders, I'll buy a bunch, and mail them out to y'all. At least, the ones of you in the U.S. and maybe Canada. I'll just look to make sure all costs are covered.

If there's interest in getting some 5SK grips (at what will be a good rate because we'll basically have a bulk order) please PM me to let me know. If I get enough interest I'll start a new pre-order thread.

P.S. I don't think we can do DTX (the cord-like) grips. They'll be available April to May.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

https://twitter.com/iacas/status/293825647200055297

Yup!  (I was browsing last night on the PGA show thread and saw pics of those, realized they had orange in them, and put two and two together :))

Erik's going cavity back!  Nice! ;)

• Administrator

Yup!  (I was browsing last night on the PGA show thread and saw pics of those, realized they had orange in them, and put two and two together :))

Erik's going cavity back!  Nice! ;)

I played the AP2s for awhile you know. And besides, they're forged cavity backs.

I played the AP2s for awhile you know. And besides, they're forged cavity backs. ;-)

One of us, one of uuuuusss! :-). If you do order some of those grips, I'd buy a few. Especially if you can get some in midsize.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Nice...

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by iacas

And besides, they're forged cavity backs.

Come on.......everyone knows that's not possible!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I'd be interested in some if you end up ordering them to sell.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Do you need to have all 5 Keys to use 5SK grips?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

Do you need to have all 5 Keys to use 5SK grips?

LOL!

OK, now you got my wheels spinning.  Something like a "student version" of the grips you include with enrollment for lessons from one of you guys, and the grips have little dots or spots for pins at the bottom that you can fill in or plug with a tiny numbered medallion or something.

LOL!

OK, now you got my wheels spinning.  Something like a "student version" of the grips you include with enrollment for lessons from one of you guys, and the grips have little dots or spots for pins at the bottom that you can fill in or plug with a tiny numbered medallion or something.

I'm asking because I'd like to use these grips but Keys 4 and 5 can be a biatch!

Obviously just joking guys. Pure does a great job with their grips, love the installation process, be great to have as many people as we can with 5SK on their grips.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

I'll make a new thread later on after I check bulk pricing.

Note: This thread is 4075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!