IGNORED

5SK / PURE Grips Custom Pre-Order (Feb 2013)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Grips came in the mail yesterday, look awesome.  I went out and picked up a compressor so I could try them out this weekend.  After looking at a few different compressors I went with this one;

It's overkill for putting the grips on, but I figured I'd go with a higher capacity tank and psi for an extra $50.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received mine today.  Got them directly from Erik at the little 5SK/short game school today.  Here my testimonial:

I have followed along how to install thru the website since I ordered the grips, but have never tried it before.  Further, I've never installed any type of grip.  I ordered an extra set of grips for my wife's clubs because A) she needs them, and B) if I'm gonna screw up at all while I'm learning this, I don't want to screw up on my clubs. :)

I think I started removing her old grips about 75-80 minutes ago ... and I've been finished installing them for at least 20 minutes now.  They look great and it was soooooooo easy!  Full disclosure:  She only has 9 clubs and there was no tape underneath the old ones so that made the removal a little easier.

Can't wait to install mine!  (Hopefully I'll have time tonight!)

Installed my P2 wraps and must say they are very nice.  Not as soft as I was afraid they were going to be(I was thinking like "dry tac" soft).  Club feels solid in my hands, and very tacky which is awesome.  I really like them so far and very easy to install, even with an air compressor with about 60psi too much.  Almost blew up the first one but got the feel for feathering the air in quickly.  Thanks again Erik, they look and feel amazing!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• 5 months later...
Any chance this deal might be repeated again this year?

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

• Administrator

Any chance this deal might be repeated again this year?

There's a good chance. You mean 2013 or in early 2014? If the latter, remind me at the end of January?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The sooner the better. I will remind you come January.

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Note: This thread is 3827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!