IGNORED

Why is everyone hatin' on my Puma gear?

Note: This thread is 3995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I own some Puma stuff and it is very nice gear but I do understand why some people get ribbed a little bit. A lot of the kids at my CC dress exactly like Fowler with the all one color look down to the spikes but no big deal it's just who these kids look up to as a golfer. There is however one guy in his mid 30s who also dresses just like Fowler and I mean to the point that he wears the all orange every sunday. He gets a lot of looks and there is nothing wrong with dressing however you want but if you are going to wear all orange you're asking for it a little bit.

Any one ever hear of this ribbing phrase? Try it on your buddies who over dress there playing ability! Dress 60'S Talk70'S shoot 80'S smile

I own a pair of Puma Limited edition Rickie Fowler 2011 British Open Golf Shoes. I also own a pair of Adidas there best shoes. Hands down the puma are far better. Get Puma and you won't regret it.

I wear PUMA stuff all the time, including all orange. I'm a high-handicap player and don't care what anyone thinks. I went to Oklahoma State and have always loved orange, so most people learn that really quick. I also have an orange PUMA bag. I think golf should be FUN and dressing up (for me) is part of that fun.

Well a lot of golfers take it to seriously. Mostly because we are by nature competitive. If I could putt I could be a real player. Of course my swing is out to lunch buy like Arnold says, "swing your swing" after all no one else wants it! LOL B-)

Note: This thread is 3995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!