IGNORED

Oakley Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 4037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a ton of Oakley apparel that I love. It is comfortable and looks good. But I have always thought about buying some of their golf shoes but I have never seen anyone at the course wearing them. Some of them look really nice and other not so much. So the real question is does anyone have any or have had any and what are they like?

R11 RIP Phenom 9.5 Deg.

910F 15 Deg. 

910H 19 Deg.

Ap2 710 5-PW Project X 6.0

54 Deg. and 60 Deg. 

Red X Custom

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by SRGOLFER43

I have a ton of Oakley apparel that I love. It is comfortable and looks good. But I have always thought about buying some of their golf shoes but I have never seen anyone at the course wearing them. Some of them look really nice and other not so much. So the real question is does anyone have any or have had any and what are they like?

Funny, I love Oakley apparel too and I even have Oakley prescription glasses. I bought a pair of Oakley golf shoes last year and have worn them once. I think they are really stylish shoes but well made but I don't think they're too good for your ankles because they roll over too easily. The same goes for Puma golf shoes. Very stylish but not very functional.

I used to own these pair of Oakleys back in 2008. They look pretty sharp including the newer models but they started to become more uncomfortable the more I wore them. After about a dozen rounds, I switched to  Nike's and stuck with them.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Thanks guys! I actually tried on a pair and they were not as comfortable as I had originally thought they might have been. I appreciate your opinions and I just got a few new pairs of nike's for this season.

R11 RIP Phenom 9.5 Deg.

910F 15 Deg. 

910H 19 Deg.

Ap2 710 5-PW Project X 6.0

54 Deg. and 60 Deg. 

Red X Custom

I love oakley as well and have ton of stuff. I use to have oakley golf shoes, but they are more for casual use instead of golf use. I only use Tiger Woods golf shoes. They cost a lot, but they feel like suction cups on the course. They fit great, waterproof and I love them and won't use anything else. I bought orange and green puma shoes to match my outfit, but I don't care for them. I have adidas 360 shoes to match my adidas outfit, but i could careless for them. I wear a lot of oakley golf shirts and sunglasses, but no shoes for me.

Note: This thread is 4037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!