IGNORED

Adams CB1 PX 6.0 vs. Ping i20 KBS C Taper

Robt
Note: This thread is 4075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have had my CB1's for 2 years, I don't play enough to play well with them.  I have hit the i20s w/ stock PIng CFS stiff shafts and loved them.  much more forgiving.  felt forged.  when I hit my CB1s well, I have what I feel is a penetrating ball flight and I can work them both ways.

Has anybody tested the i20s side by side with C Taper vs. CFS Ping shaft, both in stiff?  Any help is much appreciated.  If I am going to spend the $$, I want to get it right.  Alot of what is online about the C Taper is 50/50.  Either absolutely love them, or the folks who wouldn't change.  Thanks.

Note: This thread is 4075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!