IGNORED

Rain Gear

lpistorio
Note: This thread is 4061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You're looking for help in putting your pants on?

Can you post a vid? I'm sure someone on here can help.

• Upvote 3

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No hahaha. I mean't when your out playing in regular clothes and it starts raining. Your rushing to get your rain gear on and the pants get hung up on the shoe or the velcro won't stay open. I was just asking for suggestions of how people get them on fast.

Originally Posted by lpistorio

Anyone experiencing problems when your putting your rain gear on with shoes on (getting hung up, snags, mud inside your pants)? Any suggestions for your solution?

One leg at a time.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

You're looking for help in putting your pants on?

Can you post a vid? I'm sure someone on here can help.

Sorry, you tee'd it up so nicely I had to take a swing

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Hence reason number 386 of why I like spikeless golf shoes.  No cleats to collect mud and snag on your rain paints.

I've also found that spending a few extra bucks for quality rain clothes, like Zero Restriction or FootJoy or Sunice, helps.  Those brands seem to have a slightly wider leg, longer zipper on the bottom of the pant, stuff like that.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Hahaha....rain gear is for p$ssies..................

I've never EVER worn rain pants before...LOL    If it's summertime and it rains, I'm wearing shorts and my legs won't melt.   If it's a warm day...........I don't need a rain jacket either.    If it's a cool day, I'll throw on a waterproof "pullover" , but that's all.    Hahahaha...this thread cracks me up....... this "how do I put on rain pants" crap makes me want to slap my forehead.

• Upvote 1

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Shoes like the True Linkswear make it real easy.  They don't hang up.  But usually if there is rain the forecast, I will just wear the rain pants to start.  In the summer, I just put on the jacket.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by BirdMaker

If it rains I just go home. Golf another day.

Go HOME????!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by BirdMaker

I have limited amount of days to golf, I still have to work for a living, if it rains I play!

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

If it is going to rain I will for sure be golfing. Better than sitting inside all day. If I do wear rain pants it's at the start of the round. I guess if I were to put them on mid round I would find the driest spot possible and take my shoes off to put the pants on.

Note: This thread is 4061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!