IGNORED

How many balls did you lose today?

achadha7
Note: This thread is 4039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On the lines of "what you shot today ?" How many balls did you loose today ? Last round was 2, one in the pond one dogs took and ran away
  • Upvote 1

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

zero, and it pissed me off because I am trying to lose these damn bridgestones that I got for xmas

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Zero, because the damn course isn't open yet!

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

I[quote name="meenman" url="/t/65238/how-many-did-you-loose-today/0_100#post_815987"]zero, and it pissed me off because I am trying to lose these damn bridgestones that I got for xmas [/quote] i'll tell u how to loose em , put em in a usps box n ship em to me

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Originally Posted by achadha7

I

i'll tell u how to loose em , put em in a usps box n ship em to me

You dont want them - imprinted on them is *Lost again!!! Please return to (meenman)*

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Two.  Which is about par for the course lately ....

BUT, I didn't get anything wet and I found two balls of equal value in searching for my own.  Also, one of the lost ones was only slghtly pushed down the right side of the fairway (i.e. one of my better drives) and rolled off it down a slight slope into the edge of a wooded area.  I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

Watching Tiger search futilely for his ball on his hands and knees yesterday in some shortish but thick grass near a green made me feel better.  This sort of thing can happen to anyone.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Two.  Which is about par for the course lately .... BUT, I didn't get anything wet and I found two balls of equal value in searching for my own.  Also, one of the lost ones was only slghtly pushed down the right side of the fairway (i.e. one of my better drives) and rolled off it down a slight slope into the edge of a wooded area.  I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.  Watching Tiger search futilely for his ball on his hands and knees yesterday in some shortish but thick grass near a green made me feel better.  This sort of thing can happen to anyone.

what abt rory and his outburst :)

Major news! I lost 1 ball today...only just found the water as the ball dribbled in to it BUT I only lost it because the waters depth drops to 6 fathoms about 2cm in from the edge!!

This is the first time I have only ever lost one ball instead of my more usual 6 to 10 balls a round!

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Zero! Shot a personal best 110 today, (See, "What'd you shoot today thread), and lost no balls. Played the same Bridgestone E6 from a gigantic bag of reloads I bought. Nearly lost it in the rough on #9, but my playing partner had an eagle eye and saved it.

Not a lot of water on the course I play, but I usually send at least 2-3, and sometimes 10 or more into the woods. Not today!

Didn't lose any, but I rarely do. I put 1 or 2 rounds on a ProV1 then it goes into the shag bag for short game practice.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Zero.

Hard to believe given the number of times I hit the damn thing......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Last round was 10, all because they wanted to swim with the fishies. 6 on one hole, 4 on another, and nothing OB.

Round before was 18, no joke, mostly from the tee to thick OB where you never get them back.

But now I learnt I can take a drop rather than tin cupping it when hit to water, thanks to the rules thread, so that should save a few!

None 0 zip zilch nada

Note: This thread is 4039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!