IGNORED

What does the M mean on the GHIN website.

montru
Note: This thread is 4040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can any one please tell me what the M means next to the 11.1 in the top right corner.

I know the 11.1 is the lowest in the last 12 months, but what does the M stand for?

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

I only noticed it appear this year, when I printed out my label last month, it showed it as 11.1M. I asked two of the guys in the pro shop and they didn't know either.

From GHIN

Now try and think, why would the handicap committee change my index?

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It likely came because your tournament score just came off your list of 20. Thing is, I think the "R" should catch you if the case was your tournament scores were too good. I guess your handicap committee is very vigilant and adjusted you anyways. Our handicap committee goes back 13 months on T scores, the GHIN only goes back 12. The theory of our club was that the tournament you are playing in should include last years score. They adjust folks from time to time. Sounds like you should call up your handicap committee and see what they say.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I accidentaly let my status get to inactive when I forgot to pay my dues in time.  When I finally paid them and my index was active again I had an M next to it for a little bit.

Putter first 
:titleist: newport 2 oil can
:titleist: 58* SM4
:titleist: 54* SM4
:titleist: 50* SM4
:titleist: 4-pw AP2 project X 6.0
:ping: i20 9.5 TFC Stiff

Originally Posted by out_in_30

I accidentaly let my status get to inactive when I forgot to pay my dues in time.  When I finally paid them and my index was active again I had an M next to it for a little bit.

Basically, that's the same thing that happened to me. Our club members don't have to pay the dues (I think the club pays it for us), we just have to go into the clubhouse that has the computer in it, (we have five clubhouses) show them our new membership card for the year and they update the GHIN membership for us. I believe the guy in the clubhouse forgot to do it.

Note: This thread is 4040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!