IGNORED

Favorite Player

clutchshot
Note: This thread is 4022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been an avid fan of golf for several years now. I love playing and watching as most of you do and enjoy joining in the conversations. When I started watching golf, I didn't want to like Tiger Woods, but through his amazing playing, he somehow won me over anyways. Another favorite of mine is Bubba Watson. Watson makes shots that not many would dare attempt. Last year a 40yrd hook to win te masters, the year before that, his 2nd shot was a driver off the ground that he sliced around a corner to make eagle on a par 5. Who is your favorite player and why?

Steve Stricker because he's a class act and is an amazing putter.  I always like to cheer for the guys who are from Wisconsin and right now Stricker is the best of the bunch.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Steve Stricker because he's a class act and is an amazing putter.  I always like to cheer for the guys who are from Wisconsin and right now Stricker is the best of the bunch.

Stricker is always well mannered and I do respect that.

Fowler.Probably because we have the same interest's off the course.

Fowler really has it figured out, he makes millions in Sponcors without even winning. But yes, I like Fpwler too and would to see him on the Ryder Cup next time around.

Oosthuizen is something to watch when he's playing well, and has the best swing in the game IMO.  He doesnt plan in enough American events though.

Nothing compares to watching a tournament when Tiger is in the hunt and playing well.  Even if you hate him, you cant deny it.

What's in my TaylorMade stand bag:
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 10.5° Matrix HD6 graphite stiff shaft
nike.gifSasQuatch 2 Steel #3 Wood: 15° Diamana SasQuatch Graphite
cobra.gifBaffler DWS Hybrid Utility Woods: 3/R 20°
cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

Not even sure I have a favorite but they're a ton I like.  I like Rickie Fowler because he seems to go to the beat of his own drum, doesn't care about all the people who bag on him for the way he dresses, and is very interactive with his fan base, seems like a genuinely good guy.  I like Dustin Johnson because he's an actual athlete (can make a full swing on a balance ball, and can dunk a basketball pretty damn good as well)  Nick Watney is another guy I like, read somewhere that he had Butch Harmon blasting rap music during one of his golf lessons.  Also a huge fan of John Daly, and have a ton of respect for Tiger and Phil as well.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

El Tigre. Started playing golf in junior high after seeing him win the 1997 Masters. Ended up playing on the golf team in high school and still love playing to this day. Probably wouldn't be a golfer today if I hadn't been drawn to the game by Tiger. I played basketball and baseball as a kid.

Tiger just because.

As for the rest, I respect a ton of guys. Stricker, Watney, DJ, Fowler, Kuchar, KJ, Ernie.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Note: This thread is 4022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!