IGNORED

The 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard

Rick Martin
Note: This thread is 4019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Fortunate that I have two PGA events nearby in the course of two consecutive weeks. I'll be going out to Bayhill on Tuesday for the practice rounds. Went last year and really enjoyed myself out there - probably spent 10-12 hours. I was one of the last to leave the course - and guess who was still out there alone on the course (with his caddy). Vijay -I went crazy with my telephoto lens DLR.

Anyway, this coming week's event should be bring out a huge crowd w/ Lefty, TW, Graeme, Westwood, Snedeker, Furyk, Bradley, Poulter, Simpson, Watson, Watney, Sergio, Mahan, among the names:

Robert Allenby
Stuart Appleby
Aaron Baddeley
Sang-Moon Bae
Charlie Beljan
Jonas Blixt
Keegan Bradley
Scott Brown
Angel Cabrera
Chad Campbell
Bud Cauley
Greg Chalmers
Kevin Chappell
K.J. Choi
Stewart Cink
Tim Clark
George Coetzee
Erik Compton
Ben Crane
Ben Curtis
Brian Davis
Jason Day
Brendon de Jonge
Graham DeLaet
James Driscoll
Jason Dufner
Ken Duke
Ernie Els
Harris English
Bob Estes
Matt Every
Gonzalo Fdez-Castano
Rickie Fowler
Steven Fox
Brad Fritsch
Jim Furyk
Tommy Gainey
Robert Gamez
Sergio Garcia
Robert Garrigus
Brian Gay
Lucas Glover
Fabian Gomez
Retief Goosen
Branden Grace
Luke Guthrie
Bill Haas
James Hahn
Peter Hanson
Brian Harman
David Hearn
Russell Henley
J.J. Henry
Tim Herron
Justin Hicks
Charley Hoffman
Billy Horschel
Charles Howell III
John Huh
Trevor Immelman
Ryo Ishikawa
Lee Janzen
Zach Johnson
Matt Jones
Chris Kirk
Ben Kohles
Doug LaBelle II
Martin Laird
Scott Langley
Richard H.Lee
Marc Leishman
David Lingmerth
David Lynn
Hunter Mahan
Graeme McDowell
Phil Mickelson
Francesco Molinari
Ryan Moore
Kevin Na
Seung-Yul Noh
Sean O'Hair
Geoff Ogilvy
Thorbjorn Olesen
Jeff Overton
Greg Owen
Rod Pampling
Pat Perez
Rod Perry
Carl Pettersson
Scott Piercy
D.A. Points
Ted Potter, Jr.
Ian Poulter
Dicky Pride
Patrick Reed
John Rollins
Justin Rose
John Senden
Webb Simpson
Vijay Singh
Brandt Snedeker
Scott Stallings
Kyle Stanley
Brendan Steele
Henrik Stenson
Robert Streb
Kevin Streelman
Brian Stuard
Vaughn Taylor
Josh Teater
Nicholas Thompson
David Toms
Cameron Tringale
Bo Van Pelt
Scott Verplank
Camilo Villegas
Johnson Wagner
Jimmy Walker
Nick Watney
Bubba Watson
Boo Weekley
Mike Weir
Lee Westwood
Charlie Wi
Peter Williamson
Mark Wilson
Gary Woodland
Tiger Woods

I am super excited for this tournament. One of my favorites on tour. I'm picking Tiger to win, though I think Mahan is due.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jbishop15

I am super excited for this tournament. One of my favorites on tour. I'm picking Tiger to win, though I think Mahan is due.

Originally Posted by colin007

pulling for tiger, as always...

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Tiger... May the force be with you!

Originally Posted by Rick Martin

A TW vs Lefty showdown on Sunday would be good for me.

Originally Posted by kcarile

Pulling for my man TW as always... ever since I was a little kid!

Originally Posted by LSU_justin

I'm pulling for Tiger as well.

It's lonely on this side of the fence.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by David in FL

It's lonely on this side of the fence.....

thats because its the WRONG SIDE!!!!

Colin P.

Originally Posted by walk18

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Rory has skipped Arnie's tournament twice now.

Why aren't Matt Kuchar, Luke Donald, Louis Oosthiehoweveryouspellit, and Adam Scott getting crucified for not kissing the "ring"?

Spent about 10 hrs today out at Bay Hill. Good time. Beautiful warm weather, no rain as forecasted.   Watched a guy named James Sieckmann who I'm assuming is related to the old pro Tom Sieckmann, give a lot of personalized short game coaching to Charlie Wie, Cameron Tringale, and a few others. It was cool to get right up and close and listen to their discussion/thinking on a variety of shots around the green.   Saw Sean Foley, David Leadbetter, Rick Smith, and several other coaching gurus out there (Mike Shannon, putting guru).   Will try to find time to post some pictures of the players, holes, videos of swings in a day or so.

Didn't see the Tiger or Phil.

http://www.jsegolfacademy.com/

Originally Posted by gwlee7

Why aren't Matt Kuchar, Luke Donald, Louis Oosthiehoweveryouspellit, and Adam Scott getting crucified for not kissing the "ring"?

Probably it would have to do with the fact that maybe 8% of the total people watching the event would want to see them play. Where as 35-40% would want to see Rory play the fact that it is Arnie's tourney just makes it more of a media frenzy.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Note: This thread is 4019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!