IGNORED

Least Favorite Player

clutchshot
Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not a big fan of Ian Poulter. Seems like he's the type of person I'd end up swinging a club at if I was on tour with.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Fred Couples. Came to a Senior event at our club and was downright rude. Someone should tell him he can't compete on the PGA tour anymore and he should appreciate what he has. All the other Senior guys were awesome.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Never met any of them, so I don't know.  From TV, I would gather Sabbatini or Vijay may be the least liked.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Not a big fan of Ian Poulter. Seems like he's the type of person I'd end up swinging a club at if I was on tour with.

Definately didn't care for him too much during the Ryder Cup, but may have felt differenty if he was playing on my team... [quote name="rcarat" url="/t/65690/least-favorite-player#post_823327"][Somebody must have told Peter Jacbson he was funny 40 years ago and now his inner circle can't tell him the truth.[/quote] Haha, this made me laugh. [quote name="inthecup" url="/t/65690/least-favorite-player#post_823329"]Fred Couples. Came to a Senior event at our club and was downright rude. Someone should tell him he can't compete on the PGA tour anymore and he should appreciate what he has. All the other Senior guys were awesome.[/quote] I think some people think they are too good for their fans... On the flip side, Tiger often gets attacked for this and in my mind I admire his focus on the game more than anything around him. [quote name="boogielicious" url="/t/65690/least-favorite-player#post_823342"]Never met any of them, so I don't know.  From TV, I would gather Sabbatini or Vijay may be the least liked. [/quote] Never met any of them either, but personalities show through. I know Tiger's old caddy gets on my nerves... When he was claiming to have beat Tiger because Adam Scott won a tournament they were both in... Comon, really? You caddied, you didn't make the shots.

Keegan Bradley hands down is the most aggravating golfer on your. He walks like he has hemorrhoids and his whole pre shot routine literally pisses me off. Seriously everything he does bothers me and at the PGA last year he was such a Yankee jerk to everybody it made me despise him even more.

Keegan Bradley hands down is the most aggravating golfer on your. He walks like he has hemorrhoids and his whole pre shot routine literally pisses me off. Seriously everything he does bothers me and at the PGA last year he was such a Yankee jerk to everybody it made me despise him even more.

My father doesn't like him because he spits all the time... Dirty habit. If he drops the long putter, he would definately go up in my book.

I don't dislike Keegan Bradley, but I do have trouble watching him sometimes. Not near as much as Kevin Naa though.

Bradley does look very stiff and awkward, almost like he's trying to be purposely comical by over-exaggerating movements, but I'm sure it's just his nature.

I don't think there's any golfer I can say I honestly don't like, but I've never met many either.  I can think of far more NASCAR drivers I don't like because I've met a lot more of them (used to work for a few ARCA teams).

Poulter.  His antics during the Ryder Cup and some of the things he says on Twitter really rub me the wrong way.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

Poulter.  His antics during the Ryder Cup and some of the things he says on Twitter really rub me the wrong way.

Did you hear him yell "Don't roll back, Bitch!" or something like that today - caught on Golf Channel microphones.

Originally Posted by KiawahConnor

Yes, Bradley looks like a crazy man with his stop start approach shots.  Worse is the spitting which cannot be defended , stinking dirty fifthy habbit, have yet to see a member of the Ladies tour spit.

Ricky Fowler - the cheesy mustache he used to have and the damn flat billed hat. It really pisses off one of the guys that used to work at my club because he says fowler is a *nice guy* - dont care, since I have never met or hung out with him.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Originally Posted by meenman

Ricky Fowler - the cheesy mustache he used to have and the damn flat billed hat. It really pisses off one of the guys that used to work at my club because he says fowler is a *nice guy* - dont care, since I have never met or hung out with him.

I agree that mustache had to go but you really hate someone cause of a flat billed hat?

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Not a fan of Bradley either, he just seems downright strange and awkward to me.  The way he reads putts is almost disturbing to me.  Spitting doesn't bother me, he's a man and he's outdoors, I give him a pass on that as long as it's not on a green.  I'm not a big fan of Rory either, something about him just rubs me the wrong way, seems like a douche to me, but I've never met him so it's hard to say for sure.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Originally Posted by meenman

Fowler does a good job interacting w/ fans - especially kids that come dressed in Puma gear.  Saw him make some special trips to the ropes to talk/sign autographs this past week.  I don't see anything from his on-course demeanor to not like his playing style.

Yeah I met Fowler at the RBC and was very impressed with him, talked for a few minutes before he excused himself to go sign for some waiting kids.  As for most disliked, probably Bradley for many reasons listed above.

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!