• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com (or both) to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nickent hybrid question

2 posts in this topic

Anyone know the difference between the 3dx DC hybrid and the 3dx genex hybrid? I haven't been able to find out much on the 3dx genex model. Thanks!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Genex was an earlier model.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Gun Laws
      By Golfingdad · Posted
      Not at all.  Forcing everybody who wants a gun to go through a background check helps CONTROL who gets guns because the background check will should weed out people who shouldn't have them. Certainly there are other types of gun control and there are people who are in favor of eliminating them altogether, but that isn't the only type of gun control.  You mention the word fear in your post and I think that is part of the problem.  You (and a lot of others like you) seem to be associating "gun control" with "the democrats are coming to take away all of our guns!!!" and that fear does a disservice to everybody.  If we shut down any opportunity to compromise by plugging our ears and saying "lalalalala" every time we hear the phrase 'gun control' then how are we ever going to get anywhere?
    • Gun Laws
      By phillyk · Posted
      First, if we wanted to outright all ban guns, it would have to be a federal deployment of officers to every single home in the USA to confiscate all weapons.  Good luck...

The real question is how to get the guns out of the hands of crazy people.  I don't know how.  But what I do know, is for WA state, we recently passed a bill stating that you can get arrested / fined (i don't remember which) if you have in possession a gun that is not registered to you.  Great idea! BUT, it didn't do anything at all. Why? Police can NOT take a gun from a person just to see if it's registered to that person.  A person can willingly give it to an officer to be checked, but they can also legally refuse and the officer can't do a thing about it.  The bill has great intentions, but won't work.  This will be the same for the whole country if they want to make sure guns are registered to the right people.  You want to go around and check peoples mental stability? Great, but they don't have to admit to having a gun that you can take away if they are not stable. That approach won't work unless an officer has reasonable cause to believe they will do harm to another human being and can get a warrant to search them for a weapon.  IDK how you can determine whether they will do harm to another human before the act with enough support for a warrant search.  So you have millions of guns out there and no reasonable way to control who has what.  There'd have to be severe changes made, that won't ever be made.  Now what is the option?  Hope that someone is carrying and knows how to use it when the need arises.

I am absolutely for tighter regulations on buying guns now, and hoping that when not in use, people keep them secured in a safe or whatever.  But, it really sucks, all these people shooting up places.  I just want to be able to protect myself and family if the need ever arises, and I will to the best of my ability.
    • Winter Depression Thread
      By Dave2512 · Posted
      Not me with leaves on the ground and conditions getting worse I am winding it down. I intended to play 36 holes on Sunday and my folks could only hack 9 early that morning. I went out again around 2 and the wind made it so cold I left after 12 holes. I suspect that by 11/01 things could be very different. This CO native says winter comes early.
    • What's your Cigar of choice?
      By shanksalot · Posted
      Don't smoke cigars. When I was around 14 my father found out I was smoking cigarettes. He took me for a ride in our car. He told me to roll up the window and then he lit up a cigar and handed it to me. He simply said I hear you like smoking so smoke this until it is gone. Never smoked a cigar after that and probably never will. 
    • TST's New IPS Forum - Post Your Bugs, Etc.
      By iacas · Posted
      The "New Content" thing is still a search. It's a search with pre-defined characteristics. It's also not happening more often: you're just clicking "page 2" more often and/or more quickly.
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries