IGNORED

Ball flight help

Note: This thread is 4020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Might be coming too steeply, like across the ball. I would try to get the club more inside.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm by no means an expert, but I seem to remember reading (or maybe watching Golf Channel Academy) that to get more height on your drive, to move the ball forward in your stance. This will get your club on more of an upswing as it makes contact with the ball. If this doesn't work, you might want to try teeing it a bit higher. If you tee the ball sort of low now, you might want to try teeing it higher first, and see if that makes a difference.

1) you could be hitting a really low spin drive, alot of spin will increase height of the drive

2) you are hitting a pull shot (pull fade, pull draw, pull), this shot is lower compared to a push shot

3) you have the wrong golf shaft in the club

4) you have to little loft on the driver for your swing speed and type

Just some options that could cause a low drive

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

http://thesandtrap.com/t/44307/hitting-up-or-down-with-the-driver-in-an-inline-pattern

Driver: 10.5* callaway Razr Hawk Tour - 350 yards(usually into the wind, it can be windy here. at least 400 with a little wind behind me)

Hybrids: 2 and 3 callaway Hybrid razr tour (312 and 287 respectively)

Irons: 3i-10i callaway forged standard length(278, 263, 250, 235, 221, 213, 201, 190)

Wedges: callaway jaws cc 52* 12 approach, 56* 16 sand, 60* 13 lob (0-185)

Odyssey Black tour #9 putter(5 ft, i'm always at least within 5 feet on my approach shot)

I wonder who on this forum is a PGA tour pro, disguised as a normal player.. 

2013: play in the US amateur qualifier

Or do you think it goes straight, because i played for years with a pull. I would aim 20 yards right on my drive and just swing very hard and hit pulls all day. But they went straight to my eye because i was aiming right. I didn't know this till about 5 years ago. So you can say, "Oh my ball flight is straight" but under ball flight laws it can be a pull or a push.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Make sure you are keeping your head behind the ball.  It helps with an ascending blow.  I can not have a positive angle of attack without keeping my head behind the ball.

Hey guys, so basically I figured it out... Or I hope so, I like to have a closed stance promoting an in-out swing however this opens the cub face slightly, but since I roll my hands over at impact I have a nice draw, what I was doing was closing it even more, so I was snap hooking on a bad shot, and with solid contact and timing I hit it low but I figured it out so all things well :)

Note: This thread is 4020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!