IGNORED

OK, let's try your all time LEAST favorite TV shows ....

inthehole
Note: This thread is 3979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Show whose titles are anocronyms.

First of all ... I'm assuming you meant acronym?  If so, WTF????

How can you not be excited for this?????

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

First of all ... I'm assuming you meant acronym?  If so, WTF???? How can you not be excited for this?????

Because you have to type all those damn periods!

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Yes, acronyms, but ya gotta admit, anocronyms is way funner to say. A-NO-CRO-NYMS. yep, much funner.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

My wife watches a wide range of craptastic television shows... But the worst, and it is clearly the worst show ever made... Was the Extreme Couponing show.  These people would hoard loads of terrible food, and brag about how they were able to get 15 tubs of mayonnaise for $0.02... I honestly found myself yelling at the TV when watching that show with my wife.  Because I would be so disgusted at why anyone in the world would waste their time buying all that garbage that they walked out with 99.9% of the time on the show.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

My wife watches a wide range of craptastic television shows... But the worst, and it is clearly the worst show ever made... Was the Extreme Couponing show.  These people would hoard loads of terrible food, and brag about how they were able to get 15 tubs of mayonnaise for $0.02... I honestly found myself yelling at the TV when watching that show with my wife.  Because I would be so disgusted at why anyone in the world would waste their time buying all that garbage that they walked out with 99.9% of the time on the show.

That does sound craptastic.

With a crapital C.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

LOL.  My wife and I have stumbled across that show a couple of times and stopped.  It's the epitome of train-wreck television.  Both times were the same thing:  a woman or couple who needed the store manager to actually help with the transaction because the cash registers are even like "WTF???" after the 100th coupon is entered.  Then when they were finally done, and their, I don't know, 15 carts were loaded to the hilt with, among other things, 300 boxes of mac n cheese and 150 cans of generic brand spaghetti-o's, the employees all gave them a 'job well done' ovation as they left.

All I can say is mother-friggin-yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Coulson is alive? Didn't he get a big giant spear to the chest in the movie? Dead is dead.

Looks like fun, but no more superhero movies or tv shows, Hollywood. Please. I'm tapped out.

Except for Man of Steel , but then, that's it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

LOL.  My wife and I have stumbled across that show a couple of times and stopped.  It's the epitome of train-wreck television.  Both times were the same thing:  a woman or couple who needed the store manager to actually help with the transaction because the cash registers are even like "WTF???" after the 100th coupon is entered.  Then when they were finally done, and their, I don't know, 15 carts were loaded to the hilt with, among other things, 300 boxes of mac n cheese and 150 cans of generic brand spaghetti-o's, the employees all gave them a 'job well done' ovation as they left.

All I can say is mother-friggin-yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES.  YESSSSS!!!!!!  WHY DO THEY MAKE THESE SHOWS???

Then my wife finds them entertaining...

• Administrator

YES.  YESSSSS!!!!!!  WHY DO THEY MAKE THESE SHOWS???

Then my wife finds them entertaining...

She also finds you entertaining enough to have married you. So I'm not sure you should rip on her taste very much if you know what I mean…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am glad I got rid of cable. I do have the lower few channels and I hate the forced entertainment of reality TV in general. The last one that strikes me at the moment is "wife swap". Unless I they swap the wife for an all expenses paid trip to a golf resort, I am outty...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by iacas

She also finds you entertaining enough to have married you. So I'm not sure you should rip on her taste very much if you know what I mean…

Good point!

There are two types of shows that drive me nuts and of course as stated above, she fills the DVR up with them !

1) Anything "CSI'ish". Every episode with 5 minutes left, a detective races back to the crime scene, remembering that they have a bottle of what I refer to as "Finditall", sprays the room and now they have the name, address,social security number and tax records dating back 10 years on the Perp...

Oh yea... and the DNA.

2) Our home is old. The first section was built in 1843, and of course it needs lots of TLC. I spent nearly a year alone rewiring as much of the second floor as I could with out cutting any of the plaster walls, (about 300 feet of new electric wire ran). So of course I'm forced to watch renovation shows, the kind where a loving couple buys a house for "a Million Somalians" and renovates for a million more. To me last scene is always the same. The kids now have to live with relatives since now the master bedroom is now this monstrously huge bath room with multiple fixtures of every kind, par 3 sized... and of course what was the second bedroom is now the new Man Cave. I jokingly refer to these shows as "The Potty Channel"!

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Any show where they're looking for aliens, monsters, or ghosts.  They never find them!!!

Probably because they don't exist.  Stop wasting everyone's time with that nonsense.

They turn off all the lights, then start with the really poor camera work, then the wind moves a curtain, and they conclude that someone who died in that house 200 years ago is trying to communicate.

Or they're up in the mountains, and find some bizarre footprints or strange markings on a tree and conclude that it's either Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, or Jackie Onasis.

Keep looking losers.

Idiots!

Occam's razor

NCIS.

I think Ziva is just a fine looking babe.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Note: This thread is 3979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!