• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big stoke

St. Louis Golfers

20 posts in this topic

Any St. Louis golfers on here?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'm in Ofallon, we typically play bear creek, wentzville, crystal springs, incline,you got any favorites we need to add to the rotation?

Originally Posted by big stoke

I'm in Ofallon, we typically play bear creek, wentzville, crystal springs, incline,you got any favorites we need to add to the rotation?

Any of ya'll ever play at Birch Creek? We were on vacation a couple of years ago on our way to a float trip and saw the sign from I44 and decided to stop and play.

I don't know what ya'll are used to playing but I enjoyed it. Next time through there I'm curious to see if I can improve my score any.

Play wentzville tons, incline village, bear creek, the bluffs, innsbrook are the better of the "local" courses!

Bluffs can be had for cheap if you go through golfnow.com. We play there for $30-$40 a couple of times a year. I've never heard of birch creek, looking it up now.

Aren't you guys under a foot of snow right now?

Got a tournament good (this) Friday in Farmington at Crowne Point. We play it every year on good friday rain or shine. Course said the snow should melt by then and is letting us play. Cant wait to see the puddles on those fairways.

Saturday features a Golf, Fitness and Health Expo at Stonewolf GC in Fairview Heights, IL.

Events include chipping and putting contests, video swing analysis, plus tips on training, nutrition, equipment options, etc. I hope the snow melts, or it will be indoors.

Awards and Achievements

Stonewolf is a fun course. My union has played its tournament there the past 2 years. No clinic for me Saturday, gotta go look for Easter eggs.

Played Mo Bluffs and Incline village this weekend, fairways were puddles. But the weather wasnt so bad, now its time for those to green up !!!

Is there a 5SK teacher in the st. Louis area?

From what I can gather on this site, it is a system that teaches the golf swing based around 5 swing keys. If you search the forums, you will notice that quite a few of the instructors and members endorse this system.

Sounds like Stonewolf is worth playing.  Lived on the east side years ago but still have family in the Lebanon/Mascoutah area.  Going to be there for a week in May and will be bringing the clubs along.  Anyone familiar with Stonebridge near Collinsville, IL?  I used to live in C'ville before it was built but thought I'd like to try it.

Thanks

Looks like it would be a 2 man round based on responses in here. I am playng a tourney at crystal springs today.